Revenge

yeh
yeh Posts: 9 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Blademaster
Hi, I was just curious about the special property on the TT90 single blade, Devilblade. The property's description is "Revenge: Has a chance to recover 5% HP, and increase physical attack". I was wondering if this works in the same way as Gloom or Nimble, in the sense that it activates for a set amount of time, and if it activates again within that set amount of time, whether the timer resets itself or not. Thank you in advance
Post edited by yeh on

Comments

• Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    yeh wrote: »
    Hi, I was just curious about the special property on the TT90 single blade, Devilblade. The property's description is "Revenge: Has a chance to recover 5% HP, and increase physical attack". I was wondering if this works in the same way as Gloom or Nimble, in the sense that it activates for a set amount of time, and if it activates again within that set amount of time, whether the timer resets itself or not. Thank you in advance

atm i am using gloom weapon and i am pretty sure it resets the timer, even if i never thinked bout that. i see no reason for revenge to work different than gloom
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • yeh
    edited August 2009
    Ah, thank you...would anyone also happen to know what the damage increase is for Revenge?
  • RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary
    RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I have that sword, revenge gives +15% physical attack, and heals for 5%, the effect lasts roughly 10 seconds, and yes if it activates against during the duration it resets the timer. The effect also stacks with all physical attack buffs i have seen, barb buff, cleric red bubble, spark erupt....ive had like 3 increased attack symbols at once lol. Great effect for single target grinding, will save you from using sutra alot, thus making your mana usage minimal. Well, if you care about that sort of thing.
  • yeh
    edited August 2009
    I have that sword, revenge gives +15% physical attack, and heals for 5%, the effect lasts roughly 10 seconds, and yes if it activates against during the duration it resets the timer. The effect also stacks with all physical attack buffs i have seen, barb buff, cleric red bubble, spark erupt....ive had like 3 increased attack symbols at once lol. Great effect for single target grinding, will save you from using sutra alot, thus making your mana usage minimal. Well, if you care about that sort of thing.

Awesome, thanks a bunch for answering my question, and even some I didn't know I had! I'm glad that the mp use will be minimal, but I'm more disappointed about the damage increase. I was kinda hoping for a larger increase to be more of an effective DDer on bosses and whatnot. On the flip side, do you know what the percentage is of the property activating?
  • RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary
    RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    That I do not know, it activates pretty randomly, sometimes alot and other times not very much.