Wine and Making Money

Options
abcyang
abcyang Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2009 in General Discussion
THIS THREAD IS ABOUT OPINIONS ON THE BEST WAY OF MAKING MONEY.

There's probably a gazillion threads on making money, so here's mine. You only need 8 easy mats (2steel, 2gravel, 2lumbar and 2 coal) and you swap it for a bamboo wine and then sell the wine at the NPC for 10000.

Is there any easier way of making money than this???? I got 100k in an hour an thats without fighting anything????

Also does anyone know what I could sell the Frangrance or other wines for cause I tried the Daughters Wine which took a lot more mats and it too was only 10k which was a rip off.
Post edited by abcyang on

Comments

• Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    It doesn't really work for higher levels, who get 250k or so per hour grinding and selling dqs.

And no, it doesn't work for any other wines.b:chuckle
  • abcyang
    abcyang Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Okay, seems to work well at this level for anyone chasing bucks.
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I hadn't noticed this. It seems like a good idea for selling off low-level mats that aren't worth much anyway. In fact, the mats all typically sell for less than 1k, so it would also be profitable to go buy them and then re-sell them to the NPC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    This is a pretty good idea for lower levels. At higher levels it's better to farm mid/high mats but I can see this being pretty good for lower levels.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye