tt90 or not?

Options
TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
TheHunter_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Barbarian
Every1 keeps tellin me i shud wait and get tt90 instead off +ing and geming my tt80 gold...well y the hell i shud do ths? for phy def?i have alrdy 10.5k phy def unbuffed..for mag def?my mag def is atm 2.2-3k and gettin more whn i get my tauren, and whn i ding i hv fairie fox amulet and demon slaughter belt waitin!

my hp is atm 15.1k..is thr any barb who hvs 15k+ hp and who is NOT sage?!! im alrdy rdy to go for delta..and i can tank AE..so..tell me again y i shud get tt90?

all ths is after all quite same price as tt90 +5 and gemmed..and the bonus on ths is u can get it alrdy on lvl 80 instead of waitin 10 more lvls!!

and btw..im lvl 85!
Post edited by TheHunter_ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Every1 keeps tellin me i shud wait and get tt90 instead off +ing and geming my tt80 gold...well y the hell i shud do ths? for phy def?i have alrdy 10.5k phy def unbuffed..for mag def?my mag def is atm 2.2-3k and gettin more whn i get my tauren, and whn i ding i hv fairie fox amulet and demon slaughter belt waitin!

my hp is atm 15.1k..is thr any barb who hvs 15k+ hp and who is NOT sage?!! im alrdy rdy to go for delta..and i can tank AE..so..tell me again y i shud get tt90?

all ths is after all quite same price as tt90 +5 and gemmed..and the bonus on ths is u can get it alrdy on lvl 80 instead of waitin 10 more lvls!!

and btw..im lvl 85!

You can refine your gold armours to a maximum of +4, but dont waste too much cash on it cuz u'll spend more time at lvl9x then at lvl8x therefore is not very smart to waste too much money to make your gold gears very good since TT90 is obviously better.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

and btw..im lvl 85!

I c where ur coming from... but tt90 obviously gives a slightly better phys + mag def n maybe stats... also if u refine tt90 it gives more bonus hp than when compared to refining tt80..
    Its personal choice basically.. i see some ppl whu stick to theyre tt80 gold...

as for weapon... i think tt90 weapons are > tt80s
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    im planning to keep my tt80 gold until lvl 99! and my def is alrdy as good as other barbs hvs with tt90!!

and i alrdy hv higher hp than some sage barbs!so again..y shud i get tt90?

and wep whole other story...going for implament anyway..but armor r we talkin here about!
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    im planning to keep my tt80 gold until lvl 99! and my def is alrdy as good as other barbs hvs with tt90!!

and wep whole other story...going for implament anyway..but armor r we talkin here about!

because with TT90 you can get MORE HP, MORE defense, MORE magic resistance. Who ever said more is a bad thing?
    If you already have 15k HP get TT90 green, 4 socket it, shard with immaculate sapphires/citrines +5.

Also, TT90 looks awesome with sapphire shards in it b:chuckle

you can also consider TT90 gold elemental necklace which gives 5% HP with magic resitance
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    because with TT90 you can get MORE HP, MORE defense, MORE magic resistance. Who ever said more is a bad thing?
    If you already have 15k HP get TT90 green, 4 socket it, shard with immaculate sapphires/citrines +5.

Also, TT90 looks awesome with sapphire shards in it b:chuckle

you can also consider TT90 gold elemental necklace which gives 5% HP with magic resitance

awisly u missed my point here...i do alrdy hv the hp..and def...and i get more by lvls...so thrs rly no reason y i wudnt stick w/ 80 gold since it is the armor tht gives it to me...

every1 here seems to thinkin tht tt90 is best man can get at lvl 90...how 'bout i get damn frostland gears?full gold frostland gearset with even all golden ornaments!!and tht u can get at lvl 85!! O.o
    and tht IS way better thn tt90..no1 can say anythin else...
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

If uve made up your mind.. y da heck dyu even bother posting this? lol
    As I said its basically personal preference..
    if u LIKE TT80 n based on what u sed..
    u already have High HP and High Def THEN STICK WITH TT80...
    ITS UR CHARACTER N U PLAY IT...
    You Dont Have To Follow What People Say
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    awisly u missed my point here...i do alrdy hv the hp..and def...and i get more by lvls...so thrs rly no reason y i wudnt stick w/ 80 gold since it is the armor tht gives it to me...

every1 here seems to thinkin tht tt90 is best man can get at lvl 90...how 'bout i get damn frostland gears?full gold frostland gearset with even all golden ornaments!!and tht u can get at lvl 85!! O.o
    and tht IS way better thn tt90..no1 can say anythin else...

Because Frostland is almost impossible to run?b:chuckle
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Because Frostland is almost impossible to run?b:chuckle

yeha ive heard of tht..i tried myself to tank it..maybe 5 or 6 lvls ago..and like 6k hp ago...1st boss **** the whole squad!! xDD

but im jst wondering if thrs ANY reasonable reason y i shud get myself tt90 armorset since i alrdy hv the hp and def at lvl 85 from my gears now..wht others r waiting to get at lvl 90 from tt90 armor....
  • Kamikiri - Lost City
    Kamikiri - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

b:laughOh gawd lmao your server must have some ****ty sage barbs if there hp is lower then 15k :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಙೆ_ಙೆ Rage sauce face, it's my expression everytime you necro a thread. ~Made by Konariraiden!
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I can almost c the kind of person u r, therefore, jus lvl up to lvl90 and then u decide for yourself what to do.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Pnut - Lost City
    Pnut - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

and btw..im lvl 85!

you sir, are a fking idiot gtfo
    "when i get about 10m

gonna restat to AA and hop into a TW in 90 robes... :D" - Stickygreen lvl 93 WB Heavens Tear
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

^^Thisb:victory
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    well y the hell i shud do ths?
    As long as you don't mind being less powerful than other barbs once you reach level 90, then go for it.

The difference between having TT80 armour vs. TT90 armour is roughly 5% more survivability. If you are willing to accept that loss, then go right ahead and refine/imbue your TT80.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Azuresier - Sanctuary
    Azuresier - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    This is one of the most asinine things I have heard. Congratulations on setting up your tt80 decently IF you can match TT90. Oh wait put the same things (shards and refines) on the tt90 and tadah its better.

hmm lets take an item and add blah blah so its equal/better to the higher tier...cant we add that same stuff to the higher and its even better than the lower.....b:surrender
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options

...sometimes i wish thr wud be bl on forums too...b:kiss
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:laughOh gawd lmao your server must have some ****ty sage barbs if there hp is lower then 15k :)

only if they dun hv tt90 or they r dex or str build..
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    well..might be i after all go for tt90..but...gold/green?and why?or mix?
  • _Shalimar_ - Sanctuary
    _Shalimar_ - Sanctuary Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    To me, this looks more like a bragging thread. There is no point in posting for an answer to a question if you aren't even going to consider the advice. At 85, most WB don't have that much health or defense, but it is easily possible by spending enough money. Most WB also do not see the point in doing so, since TT90 green armor will yield more health and defense with the same modifications.
    Disclaimer

I hereby absolve myself from all responsibilities from damage incurred, loss of life, and severe mental retardation from trying to read and/or understand my posts. Please do not come to me about these problems or I shall be forced to stab you with a dull wooden spoon. Enjoy your day. =D
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I hate those barbs that drop everything in vit and do not take level 80-90 axes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    This thread and the OP is full of fail.
  • Wolfgore - Heavens Tear
    Wolfgore - Heavens Tear Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    tt99 > tt90 > tt80...

Higher refine rate, better stats...

But thats just common sense, thus I find this post completely useless.

Well that is unless someone has refined his TT80 to +12... in that case, well... i cant argue with an idiot b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Some of the replies, its your choice. If you like wearing your TT80 gears, use them

However they are right, non-updated gears are not a good idea. You will have less survivalbility than other barbs. You probably don't want to go in TT for the gears or buy them, and probably you cannot afford it.

I aim for TT99 gears which i heard its very hard to gain. I want more survivalbility than other classes, I remember having more HP than a barb and i gotten 3 less VIT than him b:shocked. Barbs are meant for physical melee, so why not make invincible barbs? b:chuckle

My advice to you, is either your choices

A. level to 99 with TT80 equips
    B. get the TT90 gears when you level to 90, then TT99 at LVL99
    C. stay level 89 and have fun (helping people or play PVP)

P.S: At such a LVL I would help people out like I always do
    tt99 > tt90 > tt80...

Higher refine rate, better stats...

But thats just common sense, thus I find this post completely useless.

Well that is unless someone has refined his TT80 to +12... in that case, well... i cant argue with an idiot b:victory

TT99 + 12 > TT90 + 12 > TT80 +12

I would sell TT80+12 idc xD make profit for better
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Pnut - Lost City
    Pnut - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I remember having more HP than a barb and i gotten 3 less VIT than him b:shocked.

LOL VIT WARRIORS, that is all.
    "when i get about 10m

gonna restat to AA and hop into a TW in 90 robes... :D" - Stickygreen lvl 93 WB Heavens Tear
  • __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City
    __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

hes a barb that uses BM avatar...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    the reason y i thought to stick w/ tt80 armor at 1st place is i cant sell it anyway since its gold..but maybe i jst use tht when i pk then..b:chuckle
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    TT90 green > TT80 gold

thats all you need to know
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ive made my decision already!i go for tt90..but gold or green?green gives vit bonus..but ive heard that full gold armor set gives some other nice bonus!??
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

No, my BM have low VIT i wish he was a VIT warrior b:sad but I use barb more often for ingame and BM for forums lol
    hes a barb that uses BM avatar...

Yes, I am a barb with a BM avatar...

edit: i misread again XD my bad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Umeru - Heavens Tear
    Umeru - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I'm this VIT warrior XD not... O_o almost 4k HP at LVL39 b:victory I have a lot of HP now. Pure VIT barb o.O

RWAR!!! I'm a carebear b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nyan nyan nyan nyan.