Gather the Squad Spell

I_M_Fugly - Sanctuary
I_M_Fugly - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Suggestion Box
We need some sort of spell that will gather all the members of a squad to the caster's location. If need be, set some time limits on it, like once per hour or two or even once per day. Make it a cleric skill since almost all squads (at least the FB/BH/big boss squads) have at least one cleric.
Post edited by I_M_Fugly - Sanctuary on

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    We need some sort of spell that will gather all the members of a squad to the caster's location. If need be, set some time limits on it, like once per hour or two or even once per day. Make it a cleric skill since almost all squads (at least the FB/BH/big boss squads) have at least one cleric.

I disagree on cleric only, if you make it once per day, than make it a all-class skill.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009

That "spell" affects other people, you know... I do not need to find myself teleporting into the middle of an elite mob swarm just because you aggroed them and want human sacrifice to save your own hind.b:embarrass

Seriously, teleport just the barb, leave squishies out of it.b:beatup
  • Untamedchaos - Sanctuary
    Untamedchaos - Sanctuary Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I thought about this before replying, and came up with this: After the user casts the skill, send something asking the squad members if they want to teleport to the user, but keep the cooldown at about 5 minutes incase one of the party members is busy doing something while you send the invite. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] With a .25x multiplier = 423520 regular

Booyah.
  • Oichii - Dreamweaver
    Oichii - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Or just type "Gather for Buffs" ? b:chuckle
  • The_Champion - Sanctuary
    The_Champion - Sanctuary Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    That "spell" affects other people, you know... I do not need to find myself teleporting into the middle of an elite mob swarm just because you aggroed them and want human sacrifice to save your own hind.b:embarrass

By the way if you teleport the barbs then who's going to protect the squishys?
    Or just type "Gather for Buffs" ? b:chuckle

Speaking as a barb I angrily say: that would probably workb:surrender

My suggestion to you get a good barb that can control the aggro so you don't have to worry about getting attacked.And if they can't control aggro, attack the mobs coming to you and when the barbs start crying "why weren't you healing" say I was killing the mobs you can't handle...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sounds about right
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009

this....

and the idea is IDIOTIC
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]