@this section

Forp - Heavens Tear
Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Cleric
it makes me sad b:cry

i leave for over a month and you're all still talking about the same thing and asking the same questions. what does this say about our class? b:cry
Post edited by Forp - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Lenyel - Harshlands
    Lenyel - Harshlands Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Build discussion will never end, give up b:laugh
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Forp is back b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    yay^^....lol

o,o flamin gona begin again? b:sad plz eweryone dont lol we all know HA is the best XD
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • G_ree_n - Sanctuary
    G_ree_n - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yeah, I made that "Do Atheists Make Better Clerics? LOL" topic for sh*ts and giggles almost a month ago and I come back to find it necroed to the top of the first page.

I'm calling it a necro because it had no real discussion value to begin with, to start posting in it again after a month takes the skill of a Master Necromancer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roll a barb on Sanctuary for hot cleric action. b:kiss
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    b:chucklelol no it takes crazyness
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    in my time away i've discovered many things about this class that i would not have approved of in the past(due to inexperience, and not seeing how those different types work). for example:

heavy ep ****ing owns for a full support character. they can't die. refining heavy gives more hp than con ever will. but this build isn't realistic until 90-99+

light armour > pure con for support/attack styles. once you get 100 agi you basically crit every other hit. seeing as metal hits higher than any other element, that means a lot.

full int is still ****

there is still no such thing as a fac/fsc

con build is the cheapest way to be pro

using any type of resistance stone in your armour is useless; you should always stone entirely for hp. hp for us is like crack, once we get it we can't stop getting more of it.

i'm still hungry

i still think most of you suck

b:bye
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2009

Noted....thank you oh wise one b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    hey scrooge is back =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Noted....thank you oh wise one b:bye

you're welcome, beautiful b:cute
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    you're welcome, beautiful b:cute

b:cute fdjasklfdj

You are just too pro for us all....just too pro....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    using any type of resistance stone in your armour is useless; you should always stone entirely for hp. hp for us is like crack, once we get it we can't stop getting more of it.

Psh, yeah right, that measly amount of hp from expensive citrines, once you refine you robes, makes so much difference, when an archer comes down on ya...b:chuckle

Garnets are the way to go.b:victory

Now, flame away...b:pleased
    edited August 2009
    Psh, yeah right, that measly amount of hp from expensive citrines, once you refine you robes, makes so much difference, when an archer comes down on ya...b:chuckle

Garnets are the way to go.b:victory

Now, flame away...b:pleased
    I like garnets too.... unlike barbs we have a long way to go before pdef starts to give minimum results for us soooo...
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    i've used both. refining pdef accessories and using plume shell > pdef stones. i don't need to argue it, after spending millions using switching them, i'm pretty sure i know which 1 is better.

deceptister, you're the only exception because your friend has a glowing ****
    edited August 2009
    i've used both. refining pdef accessories and using plume shell > pdef stones. i don't need to argue it, after spending millions using switching them, i'm pretty sure i know which 1 is better.

deceptister, you're the only exception because your friend has a glowing ****
    I can do that to you too b:laugh come here and bend over
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    i like where this is going. my place, or yours?
    edited August 2009
    Nice flameb:sinb:sinb:fatb
  • ButtHurt - Lost City
    ButtHurt - Lost City Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited August 2009

i think you're calling out for me b:kiss
    edited August 2009
    i like where this is going. my place, or yours?
    actually butthurts placeb:thanks
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    i'm still hungry

rofl

and the flaming begins as the forum boss Frop comes and starts tiping
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    b:fatbb:fatbb:fatb
    edited August 2009
    b:fatbb:fatbb:fatb
    *cleans up the **** goose left behind*
    sigh... i hate it when they miss the weewee pads...
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    *cleans up the **** goose left behind*
    sigh... i hate it when they miss the weewee pads...

what did u expect? a deer cleanin up its own poo? lolz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2009

I doubt that you could play another healing class I play.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    I doubt that you could play another healing class I play.

Owned.b:beatenup

lolb:sweatb:sweat
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Owned.b:beatenup

lolb:sweatb:sweat

You couldn't either and the pvp is far more competive a lot like FPS game so you are owned.That is waste of space.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Forp's is back, run for your lill life's.

*wont be boring tho*
    b:dirty
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    You couldn't either and the pvp is far more competive a lot like FPS game so you are owned.That is waste of space.

Pfff, it was in your favor. But i see the flaming spirit burn throught the spam-post-shooters. That's nice :D

PS go playing these others healing classes, please :)
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Pfff, it was in your favor. But i see the flaming spirit burn throught the spam-post-shooters. That's nice :D

PS go playing these others healing classes, please :)

Sorry for this misunderstanding.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You have to excuse Mysti, understanding what ppl write isnt hers strong point.
    b:dirty
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    XD flames incoming
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]