Umm comp help? (:

XVampireKiss - Heavens Tear
XVampireKiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Support Desk
Hey guys. o.o; Er so yeah, I have a computer problem. Everytime I try opening a file/document/icon/shortcut I get a black popup that looks like command prompt saying 'Program too big to fit in memory.' And it closes by itself. Can someone please help me? I've tried googling, but to be honest? I don't know anything about the computer. I don't know anything about it. If anyone could help me fix it I'll give you my sundrop shorts on Heaven Tears for free. I'm a perfect world addict, I've just leveled too. >w>; Someone please help me...and explain it into easy terms. Like litterally simplify the words into something a dumb blonde can understand ,_, . As in.."First open your folder ..blah blah blah.." Yeah I'm sure you get it. Someone please help me b:sadb:sadb:bye
Post edited by XVampireKiss - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• cloezy1
    cloezy1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I need more information.

What Operating System are you using?
    What type of file is this specifically you are trying to open?
    Is it an install file?
    Where did you get it from? (Because it sounds like a virus)

We'll start from there
    (\-/)
    (o.o)

This is Bunny. Bunny wants to Rule the world.
    Put this in your sig to help Bunny to World Domination.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You can tell us some of your system info.

Tell us what version of Windows you are running and how much physical memory that you have by going to Start > Run (or search) and type in winver

You can also tell us about your system by going to Start > Run (or search) and type in dxdiag

Tell us the info that is displayed there.

Also, click on the Display tab, and then post here everything in the Device and Drivers boxes:
    dxdiag.jpg
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.