Looking For Mature 18+ Guild That Plays Nights CST

Earlinde - Dreamweaver
Earlinde - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Guild Banter
My husband and I have just started playing this week and are already addicted. We are looking for a mature guild that plays nights our time (CST). We are learning a lot about the game on our own but would love to team with others as well. Please let me know if your guild may be right for us. We came from a long line of pay for play MMOs and really like this game compared to some of them.
Post edited by Earlinde - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• painkiller
    painkiller Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hi and welcome to PWI. I'm Ramesses, Leader of JUST4FUN,atm we are a small non-TW faction looking for friendly helpful players. My wife (ToughKitty, faction Director) and I play from the same time zone as you. We would be more than happy to send you and your husband a warm invite to our faction. It would be nice to have another husband/wife team in our faction. So if you haven't already found a faction to join contact us in game. b:pleased
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hi Earlinde, please check out our thread: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=265121

We're a pretty active level 3 guild with members primarily aged 18+. We recruit more on the basis of finding active and friendly people to join rather than aiming for specific classes or levels. We want the gaming experience to be fun, an so far that is something that I have found the guild has been able to provide. If you're at all interested, please feel free to leave a post in our thread or contact one of the people listed in the thread for a chat b:shy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Morsel - Dreamweaver
    Morsel - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hi Earlinde, I'm the leader of The Pixels faction.We are a very small faction currently looking for anyone who just wants to have some fun learning the game and just hanging out in general. We are in the CST time zone and currently get together at nights though, some of us (like me), play whenever we can. My wife also plays but currently she is disgruntled (wizard) and has taken a brief vacation from the game. Let me know here or in game and I'll invite you in. Or if not.. and you need some help in game just let me know.
  • CrazedToo - Dreamweaver
    CrazedToo - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hi, I hope you're enjoying your time in PW. I'm a marshal for Kinetic. We are a lvl 2 faction on Dreamweaver with most players 18+. We have many players in the CST zone (including myself) and many others on the West Coast. We recruit based on being an active player and being awesome. If you're interested, check our website out at kinetic.co.nr. We also have a link to our forum from there. Hope you find a faction that fits what you're looking for. b:laugh
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hi Earlinde, please check out our thread: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=265121

We're a pretty active level 3 guild with members primarily aged 18+. We recruit more on the basis of finding active and friendly people to join rather than aiming for specific classes or levels. We want the gaming experience to be fun, an so far that is something that I have found the guild has been able to provide. If you're at all interested, please feel free to leave a post in our thread or contact one of the people listed in the thread for a chat b:shy

I won't claim that we are CST based - one of the main goals of our guild is to get players worldwide playing with us.

We do happen to have a solid based of CST and EST folks in the family already. We're just a group of folks (adult oriented) who want to have fun 24/7 relaxing and playing the game as far as the guild goes. We aren't big on role playing, we don't pretend to be some sort of adult chat-line, and we don't allow guild drama >:

We don't recruit by level or class or experience - we recruit by the people who want to be part of our family.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3