It Should NOT cost me 30$ to PvP

2»

Comments

• Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    u chose to pvp and now QQign ur a fail
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Your title is wrong. It DOES NOT cost $30 to PvP you can actually buy pretty much everything with coins. However if you want to stick with real money then it still doent cost $30. It cost $30.50 ^.^ (bind/GAs your equipment if you want to keep it.)
    fancywhat im sorry that this isn't a game where you can just dump a ton of cash into and expect to own non cash users.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Atalan - Sanctuary
    Atalan - Sanctuary Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Your title is wrong. It DOES NOT cost $30 to PvP you can actually buy pretty much everything with coins. However if you want to stick with real money then it still doent cost $30. It cost $30.50 ^.^ (bind/GAs your equipment if you want to keep it.)
    fancywhat im sorry that this isn't a game where you can just dump a ton of cash into and expect to own non cash users.

He didnt dump a bunch of cash in to own 'non cash users'. He bought himself a flyer, thats all.
    You DO know how to read, don't you?
  • fancywhat
    fancywhat Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    lmao....Gee thx for the kind support. It's people YOU who say,"muahaha sux to be u" that have never spent a dime, live in your mommy's basement, and Would be the putz that runs off like a wuss!
  • Feiric - Harshlands
    Feiric - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    fancywhat wrote: »
    lmao....Gee thx for the kind support. It's people YOU who say,"muahaha sux to be u" that have never spent a dime, live in your mommy's basement, and Would be the putz that runs off like a wuss!

You sure about that?
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited August 2009

You know, despite some people calling you "fail", people still did give you 3 suggestions, try being more appreciative to the kind people that spare a part of their precious time to give YOU advices so you'll learn from this experience. I don't really see the connection between spending money on pixels of animations that you don't make the tiniest bit of profit out of in real life, unless you sell your account via ebay or something, and "Would be the putz(wtf is that?) that run off like a wuss!"
    This is a F2P MMORPG NOT a P2P, it's completely optional to use in real life cash or use 100% game coins to buy some cash shop items. It sounds more like you're the one living in YOUR mother's basement playing a silly game and using the tiny income you get from your job or from your mother to waste on a silly pixel animation rather than using that money to move out and actually live your life.
    Please grow up and move on b:bye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • Terraa - Lost City
    Terraa - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2009

I'm not actually sure if you're the person I did indeed get these wings from (I did get them as a pk drop though, certainly; but hey, I don't hide behind account nicknames), but now I've decided that you don't deserve them anyway. As far as I'm concerned, I have liberated these glorious wings and given them far better graces than they had otherwise.

Now shoo. I have to do World Quest at 1m/s faster than I would've with my natural elven wings. Toodles, cutie!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I'm not actually sure if you're the person I did indeed get these wings from (I did get them as a pk drop though, certainly; but hey, I don't hide behind account nicknames), but now I've decided that you don't deserve them anyway. As far as I'm concerned, I have liberated these glorious wings and given them far better graces than they had otherwise.

Now shoo. I have to do World Quest at 1m/s faster than I would've with my natural elven wings. Toodles, cutie!

Maybe next he will get a maxed land mount and not get angels or bind it..... You looking for one of those?
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    you wouldnt have to b:cry if you would just bind your stuff :p
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Maybe next he will get a maxed land mount and not get angels or bind it..... You looking for one of those?

Since when can you bind land mounts? I don't think you can dropped them either, considering they're from your pet inventory slot not your inventory/equipment slot o.o. It's like a veno losing a herc because he's summoned, but then again... hercs and nixes come bound. xD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
    Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited August 2009

FYI, I am pretty sure that land mounts which are considered Pets cannot be dropped. At least I have never dropped one.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    FYI, I am pretty sure that land mounts which are considered Pets cannot be dropped. At least I have never dropped one.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

As far as I know you are correct. Only way he could drop a land mount would be while it is in egg form, but not after it gets hatched.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • XBlu - Harshlands
    XBlu - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I would've given them back IJS.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Maybe you should've had a doll or bound the item.
    No one to blame but yourself.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You could blame Amour if u like. It's the right thing to dob:chuckle
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Rathaman - Lost City
    Rathaman - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Concernin the person lost its flyin wings...well should be more carefull...As for the others respondin to this thread should be more polite and not actin like gods of this game and know everythin (i think all of us did somethin noobish in this game till now..allthough allot of us dont axcept it)...you are actin like you hate everybody!!!
    The other matter is the cost of items in boutique...well i think are overpriced....
    Allot of you say that this is a free game and is a choice to use real money (in a part is true) but i think that the game pushes u to use real money to get items needed for refinin, charms, or even to exchange for coins...You will still say that is your choice but i am convinced that almost everybody used real money to get items..you know why?
    the game gives limited directions to grow your character without usin gold for that matter...to get high end equipment refined etc.
    And i am sayin one phrase that is used allot by most players in game especially in lost city server "the player who uses gold wins in pvp".
    I think this is the truth in this game..i dont know about other games..srry for my english and cu in game.
  • Feiric - Harshlands
    Feiric - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Concernin the person lost its flyin wings...well should be more carefull...As for the others respondin to this thread should be more polite and not actin like gods of this game and know everythin (i think all of us did somethin noobish in this game till now..allthough allot of us dont axcept it)...you are actin like you hate everybody!!!
    The other matter is the cost of items in boutique...well i think are overpriced....
    Allot of you say that this is a free game and is a choice to use real money (in a part is true) but i think that the game pushes u to use real money to get items needed for refinin, charms, or even to exchange for coins...You will still say that is your choice but i am convinced that almost everybody used real money to get items..you know why?
    the game gives limited directions to grow your character without usin gold for that matter...to get high end equipment refined etc.
    And i am sayin one phrase that is used allot by most players in game especially in lost city server "the player who uses gold wins in pvp".
    I think this is the truth in this game..i dont know about other games..srry for my english and cu in game.

Like I said before, it's like buying a car and skipping the insurance. Lashing out at someone for complaining about something that the use of common sense would have prevented doesn't require anyone to be "gods of this game."

I think this topic should be closed anyway, since it's been just a flaming thread from the start.

OP- To sum it all up, you have to think about what you're doing. If you're going to spend money on a game, you need to be sure you can comfortably throw regret out the window and also make wiser decisions about it. When you make a mistake like this, getting upset is normal. However, lashing out in every direction (i.e. calling the game a ripoff, insulting the person who won your cash shop item from you, etc.) isn't going to do anything but make everyone laugh at you.

Better luck next time, guy.
  • Wolfkight - Harshlands
    Wolfkight - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    nice failure. that does kinda suck though

I've spent prolly nearly $1000 on this game (don't judge me, actually go ahead, judge me, but be warned, I bite).

Bind your items or get a GA, sorry about what happened to you.

wow 1000?! well anyways lol its wat u get for pking its simple if u dont want 2 drop stuff dont pk duh. and that drop makes people happy thats y ppl will go after pkers cus they drop alot of stuff but most pkers have dolls
  • Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City
    Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ahahahahahaha
    Bwahahaha.
    Owner of MadAngels Lost City Faction.
    MadAngels Forum at sonictheplumber.com/forum
  • Chisukie - Lost City
    Chisukie - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ಥ_ಥ
    Dolls are your friend, dont murder someone without thinking of karma.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]