sorry but another genie question ><

SurfferGirl - Harshlands
SurfferGirl - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Wizard
like i said on my last faw posts >< im nooby so bare wtih me hah

anywayz i start new on diff pve server i heard pvp can be a bish tryng to lvl up and if i want to be high pve is the right one for me so for my question if i want a genie with all thos skills like Extreme Poison
Tree of Protection
Holy Path ill need dex for them to last longer right? so should i get longetivity w/e her name is genie and put all into dex? or i need sklls with str 2 pf im totally clueless thanks if any1 understood me an answerd in advnce ><
Post edited by SurfferGirl - Harshlands on

Comments

• DumbIedore - Sanctuary
    DumbIedore - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    get lots of vit if you want to use those skills very frequently. If you're gana use extreme poison on like every mob, then you need more energy. If you want your genie skills more affective, then get lots of dex. But you won't be able to use them as often because you won't have as much vit. Another thing to keep in mind is that the advanced genie skills cost around 120-150 energy to use them. Therefore you will need to add lots of vit to even use them once.

I find it better for PvE/grinding to get vit since you use the skills a lot when grinding. But for PvP, get lots of dex since your PvP encounters happen less frequently, but you want your skills to be the most powerfull when you use them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Faction: Myriad
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=343881
  • SurferGirl - Dreamweaver
    SurferGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ok i see so should i just blance dex and vit or just focuz on what i want more to cast more skills or have thos i cast more effctivly

thanks for the advice so far btw
  • DumbIedore - Sanctuary
    DumbIedore - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    well, do you want to PvP, or just PvE? For PvP, I would get as much dex as I can. For PvE, just ballancing sounds good unless there is a skill you just have to have that costs like 150 energy to use. Also, keep in mind that after you add 40 points into a stat, it takes two attribute points to increase the stat. That's why ballancing is appealing to me for PvE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Faction: Myriad
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=343881
  • SurferGirl - Dreamweaver
    SurferGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ok thanks for the good tips ill use em^^