Fb 51? Help

Zemmos - Sanctuary
Zemmos - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi all. I know that there is this great guide for all the fbs in this forum but I have a question. It says we have to accept the challenge quests "Sign of the Talon", "Avengers Fury", and "call to duty part 1". After that i have to do the quest the scepter till the book. I get it till here. But then, if I remember it correctly, it said, i should go into the dungeon an finish the quests i had accepted before, go out, and get the second part of the call to duty quest.

Question:

Do I have to do the fb twice? Or can i just do all the quests in one run? Do i have to kill the bosses in "Avengers Fury" myself or do they count as the FB bosses?

I would be really glad if someone could help me out here, what i should when? And if it is with a squad or not.

Im sorry if this is noobness pureb:surrender, but if just want to be sure im doing everything rightb:victory

Thx for your replys b:thanksb:byeb
Post edited by Zemmos - Sanctuary on

Comments

• FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    If you have all those quests ready to go, you can get all of them done in one run through the FB. The part that is confusing you is that part of a typical run for FB51 is that the tabber has to go out of the dungeon (usually with a town teleport) between the second and third bosses. The rest of the party stays in the dungeon which keeps your progress saved. If the party is smart, they work their way back to the front door to meet the tabber since there are a couple of patrol mobs that respawn between the front door and where the second boss is usually found.

The only part of this that gets difficult to do in one run is getting the drops from the three types of mobs in the dungeon. It is not really hard to get this done, but it has gotten a reputation as being hard because (a) people get lost in the maze, (b) tabbers have difficulty keeping track of which mob they still need for a drop, and (c) some general laziness all around. You've done your research, so you've done what you can to avoid (c). For (b), you'll want to note that in the quest text the mobs are in the same order as their drops.

Good luck.
    "?" IS my avatar.
  • Zetarana - Heavens Tear
    Zetarana - Heavens Tear Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    One way around the "Tabber Needs to go get another Tab in the middle of an FB Blues" is to use two People with Tabs... Tabber 1, Tabbs x Bosses. Tabber 2 get's leader and Tabbs Last one... exit, Tabber 1 goes and gets Tab/s comes back and you all go again, or resquad whilst waiting for Tabber 1 to return.

Add BH's for added goodness...

Tabbs are not boss specific. =)
    Zetarana - Arcane Veno
    Nephandus - Arcane Wizard
    Faction: Nocturne
  • Zemmos - Sanctuary
    Zemmos - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Ok thanks you guys! Just finished fb 51 with a great group.

Thanks for your replys! ! b:thanks

Bye! b:bye