New class/race

imgirlplayer
imgirlplayer Posts: 8 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Suggestion Box
So....i submited a ticket to PWI with an idea of a new race/class.Next day they told me they thinked to add a new race/class in the next update.What do you think the next race/class will be....dark elves,ogres or what????Tell me your ideab:laugh!!!
Post edited by imgirlplayer on

Comments

• Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Lol, it should clearly be the mole people, they are the greatest.b:sin
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    Mavado - Harshlands Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    o_O i want Awesome sauce-faced people :P

But on a more serious note..... it could be anything i would guess XD I would bet on some sorta evil looking race though :P I'm more excited for new classes though, they are what will innovate the game, not new races. Classes add depth while races are just aesthetic for the most part. But regardless.... i'm super happy at this news!! I now forgive PWI for all the glitches XD

for now.....
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    o_O i want Awesome sauce-faced people :P

But on a more serious note..... it could be anything i would guess XD I would bet on some sorta evil looking race though :P I'm more excited for new classes though, they are what will innovate the game, not new races. Classes add depth while races are just aesthetic for the most part. But regardless.... i'm super happy at this news!! I now forgive PWI for all the glitches XD

for now.....

Lol, you actually believed him/her/it?b:chuckle
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    Mavado - Harshlands Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Lol, you actually believed him/her/it?b:chuckle

Don't ruin my dreams!!!!!! b:cry
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
  • blackcid4
    blackcid4 Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    With venos Hercule we have unbalanced game, with new classes it would be worse...
  • Luxado_Ranks - Harshlands
    Luxado_Ranks - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    So....i submited a ticket to PWI with an idea of a new race/class.Next day they told me they thinked to add a new race/class in the next update.What do you think the next race/class will be....dark elves,ogres or what????Tell me your ideab:laugh!!!

Yeah, of course they will... And I'm not a sadistic lowbie killer...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the everlasting stormbringer.
  • pwnmato
    pwnmato Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2009
  • imgirlplayer
    edited August 2009
    they told me this here
    what i said:i met a lot of people that want more classes/races like dark elf,ogres and other not only Winged Elves,Humans and Untamned if u can please add at least 1 more class/race in the next patch of the game?

now what they said:Hello!

We appreciate the time that you have taken to submit your suggestion! New classes and races are indeed something that we have considered for a future Perfect World update!

In the meantime, we suggest posting your idea on our forum to receive some community feedback!

Here is a direct link to our suggestion box: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31
  • imgirlplayer
    edited August 2009
    pwnmato wrote: »

yes i have read that idea and i liked it.b:chuckle
  • WickedSwords - Heavens Tear
    WickedSwords - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    At any rate if new class and race/races are taken into consideration it would mean that a new starting town should be added on existing map(or at least to one of the current existing place a spawn point for new race).
    As for race and class proposal it would be good if humans would get archer class or some kind of paladin class(semi tanker and healer),as for race i guess it would be good having some additional race instead of monotonous 3 choices,it would be good if there was some kind of assasin race which would really add some stealth in this game(and literally meaning of stealth).like cheeta-man/woman(would be proly a good idea to be untamed class extension).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pwnmato
    edited August 2009
    yes i have read that idea and i liked it.b:chuckle

Ty b:cute i worked on it for a long time :o
  • pwnmato
    edited August 2009
    At any rate if new class and race/races are taken into consideration it would mean that a new starting town should be added on existing map(or at least to one of the current existing place a spawn point for new race).
    As for race and class proposal it would be good if humans would get archer class or some kind of paladin class(semi tanker and healer),as for race i guess it would be good having some additional race instead of monotonous 3 choices,it would be good if there was some kind of assasin race which would really add some stealth in this game(and literally meaning of stealth).like cheeta-man/woman(would be proly a good idea to be untamed class extension).

In my idea the werewolf morph for the seadruid is really stealthy :)
  • savetherobot
    savetherobot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    New Class = Fun but Useless

This is what i think :d

Barb , Cleric , Bm , Archer , Veno , Mg , Psy , Sin ... Stop ^^
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    bad necro. ib4l