useless sales n one week item in boutique,what do u think?

leyend
leyend Posts: 28 Arc User
edited August 2009 in General Discussion
all know th overprice gold in gold trading, but is not all, nobody will sell items for less price than 1gold=175k , the platinum charms that was a great item, disapeared from the boutique now because was for a week, but it cost was arround of 1.2m n is cost 7 gold only >.< ,how we can buy a first apeared n very nice item in the boutique for that price?? the dragon orbs packs too, i wanted to buy 5 of them but the gold was for 190k!! , the normal price for taht is 2.5mil , but with the gold for that price is arround of 5m >.< , how we can enjoy the new apeared items if we cant buy them? dont aswer me buying gold with credit card because many of the players dont have a credit card n the relation zen charger-gold buyer is essencial to the economy in pwi , the socket stones packs, nobody buy them -.- for the same reason. dragon orbs packs,socket stone packs,platinum charms useless in the boutique -.- , can be implemented for a week again in the moment that the gold is for a normal price again? then the players can buy them -.- .

what do u think? all that boutique items for a week....was useless put them now? =S
Post edited by leyend on

Comments

• Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    (as a gold seller) no offense but the prices are set by the gold sellers. we are technically givin u the stuff for free
    -_- . plz stop QQ about this. if u want to lower gold prices buy some gold and sell it for lower prices. or as u said NOT to say u can buy gold with a ZHEN CARD of 10-20 dollars. there are multiple ways to charge zhen.
    to just finish this. the prices are set by the players not by the sales but the players. it gets annoying to hear people QQ about prices of gold when they are gettin it for free
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Belligero - Sanctuary
    Belligero - Sanctuary Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Use real money or stop complaining.

Even the ability to sell gold in this game is a privilege, not a right.
    Belligero
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Use real money or stop complaining.

Even the ability to sell gold in this game is a privilege, not a right.

^^ this says it all ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    *hands out fire proof gear*
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    *hands out fire proof gear*

you really should not had soaked that gear in gasoline before giving it to people....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Oh no not another QQ I can't grind for gold threads. You know if you spent less time posting on the forums and more time grinding you would be able to afford the gold ^^.
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Oh no not another QQ I can't grind for gold threads. You know if you spent less time posting on the forums and more time grinding you would be able to afford the gold ^^.

I guess they want to introduce a wellfare system into the game.....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I never used the Gold Trading until recently, but why are you QQing about it? As far as I can tell, it's actually quite a decent system now that Jolly Old Jones Event ended. I'm run Rebirth all the time, which means when I pass a run, I get 2 chests with a million coins in them, meaning I need a Gold Hammer to open them. Well, guess what I did. I GOT SMART. I took the million from the first box, and waited until gold was a little lower than it is now, and bought another Hammer, which I then used to bash another Box, which I then used to buy another Hammer, each time getting more and more and more money from it.

I'm holding on to boxes right now, because I'm not willing to pay the Gold Prices right now, but I still have a million in the AH just waiting for those prices to go down, as well as quite a bit of money on me. Hell, I just splurged and maxed every skill I could possibly max out on two pets. Cost me MILLIONS to do. And then, I took what I had left, and burned all my spirit by buying skills. The more you QQ about how something sucks without taking steps to remedy it, the longer it's going to suck for you.

Point is, you know how this game works. Sales pop up. Prices go up. It's called STOCKING UP. You buy Gold when it's low, so you have it when things are high. You have nobody to blame but yourself. So, let's review here, shall we? What are you going to do now? Make money before the next sale. And what are you going to do with it? Buy Gold while it's cheaper! And then what are you going to do? BUY THE THINGS YOU WANT AND STOP QQING ABOUT THEM! That's not really so hard, is it? Even if you aren't Gamma level, there are practically over 9000 ways to make money. Some people play the Gold Market. Buy low, sell high. Some play the item market. Some Grind for hours. Some farm TT's, or FB's for Molds. Find something you can accomplish, and get yourself some cash. And no excuses about not having time, etc. In the time it probably took you to write that post, say... About 5 minutes, you could have probably killed about 15 mobs. Averaging, even if you're a lowbie, about 800 a DQ drop, and about 15 coins per mob, about 815 per mob, or 12225 coins. That's about an 14th of the gold price right now. Which means, in just over an hour? You could buy 1 gold. Now, if you're higher, which I'd assume you'd be, wanting stuff like that... Although, for some stupid reason, the new mounts are 20 Requirement... You should easily make 2 to 3 times that amount. Follow the simple advice a lot of us live by. "Less QQ, more Pew pew." Means quit your crying, and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT."
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    To point out the obvious logical fallacy, they are saying the sales are the cause of the high gold price, while at the same time saying people aren't able to buy the sale items. If people aren't buying them, how can they be raising the gold price?
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Mad_Doc - Sanctuary
    Mad_Doc - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    The sales are partly to blame for the spike in prices, however they are often short lived and don't matter in the long run. High gold prices are pretty much set in stone because of the gold chests. With a 5 gold hammer you can get 1 million coins. That would pretty much guaranteed you to have close to 180-200k per gold by the fact that people can just buy gold chests for about 200k each. Simple economics. gold prices will remain high as long as gold chests exist. The sales will only boost that price up a bit now and then.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I like the "Stop QQ'ing" responses from players, especially gold sellers.

I remember an old MMO I played, where the forums were thick with "QQ" threads complaining about the game. That game suffered almost insanely drastic inflation, perhaps 10 times what it originally was. The devs had neglected it, it was buggy and had a severe lack of content and a heavy cash shop promoting. And every "QQ" thread was responded to with "this is the best f2p MMO out there" and "stop QQ nub it's fine, grind or buy/sell" and "it's a business" or the best one "quit nao plz!"

Well, that games pretty much dead now, save a few old addicted. b:laugh I don't think you guys have noticed how much gold has inflated in such a short time, or how heavy the cash shop and sales are being forced on us.

QQ'ing gets you opposition and it's because of the idiot "lets jump on the flaming QQ'rs bandwagon, it meaks uz luk smart" group, that game developers can happily take advantage and rob you all blind. You may be "rich" now, but see how fun it is once the "QQ'rs" get fed up and leave and you're left with a handful of your own.

Have a mind of your own for your own for once -.- pw has severely declined lately. 3 months ago there was hardly a complaint anywhere and "QQ'ing" would have the entire community wtf you. Now it's a mess. Perhaps if people stood up for themselves and told the devs to cop the heck on, we'd still have the best f2P mmo in existance, instead of endless sales, GM's posting false promises and a marketing team laughing their heads off at us in their offices as they rake in more cash. <_<
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I feel like this thread has already been made countless times recently. While I appreciate everyone's responses I think the OP should have posted in a pre-existing thread
This discussion has been closed.