item mall gold

Options
iriedawta
iriedawta Posts: 6 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
I just bought zen for the item mall and I'm getting frustrated here. I cannot see the zen I bought and the item mall shows it needs gold to get the stuff. I opened up boutique and it doesn't show any gold anywhere, even though I bought 1000 zen. I have used search and nothing is coming up in what I need. Where is my zen? and why can't i see it in game??
Post edited by iriedawta on

Comments

• Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You probably didn't transfer it to a server. Go to the charge zen page and if the order went through (ie it's not pending) make sure you transfer all of it to the server you're on. Then relog and you should have it instantly.
    b:dirty
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Did you transfer the zen to your server already? If not, go here : https://billing.perfectworld.com/ and select 'Transfer zen to server'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver
    Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Well, first you have to transfer the zen to your character, you can do that here. Start by clicking the game you wish to transfer it to, in this case Perfect World International, then select the server the character you wish to give it to is located on, for instance I would click Dreamweaver, then select the amount of Zen you wish to transfer, and you're done. Of course this assumes your payment has cleared, you can check on that on the same page, just scroll down and it will display the status of any recent purchases, whether it's been completed, refunded, canceled, or is still pending.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    moving this to the correct section. Have you resolved this issue?
  • thoridren
    thoridren Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i seem to have encountered a problem, i cant pick a game server or character or anything for transferring my zen, i click on them nothing
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    thoridren wrote: »
    i seem to have encountered a problem, i cant pick a game server or character or anything for transferring my zen, i click on them nothing

You will need to contact us via the ticketing system for this one. We will have to double check your account from our side to ensure there is no database errors causing this issue.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory