Just noticed about the PvP rankings...

Hisuna - Sanctuary
Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
edited August 2009 in General Discussion
Not that this means anything exactly, but I noticed that every server has a different character class as the current top pker, but none of them is a barbarian.

Lost City - Venomancer - Angelz

Heaven's Tear - Archer - Hoshimi

Sanctuary - Wizard - Ayano-chan

Dreamweaver - Blademaster - MrLucky

Harshlands - Cleric - Ascii

May not be this way for very long or ever again, just thought it was interesting. Go thoughts and comments.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The family is a haven in a heartless world.
Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
Post edited by Hisuna - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Belligero - Sanctuary
    Belligero - Sanctuary Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    There's only 5 servers and 6 classes. ONE of the classes has to be special enough to be left out of the top PvP Rankings.

Barbarians are too special to have a top ranking like every other class.
    Belligero
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    All I see are people who spend the most time camping lowbies. b:laugh
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    There's only 5 servers and 6 classes. ONE of the classes has to be special enough to be left out of the top PvP Rankings.

Barbarians are too special to have a top ranking like every other class.

Or two, or three...Not all the classes HAVE to be different. That ranking could all be barbs someday :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Actually as much as people start threads about an over powered class, you'd think that they'd be the top on every server.

I actually found it quite nice that every server has a different class as top pker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited August 2009

+1 I’ve stopped pking anyway; earlier levelled I loved being 1st but now its just too much hassle keeping up with the real lowbes killers catching up fast. Nurfed or Iffy are top dogs on Harshlands.
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    There shall not be a blademaster #1 soon either b:victory
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    an high level archer (or a damn Nix class) can kill everything faster than a barbarian and with more range

to get top on a pk list a babarian should spend all day ninja perdition on every poor idiot pass by... and probably won't be enough
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Soho - Lost City
    Soho - Lost City Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Always see Angelz in swamps and around tusk town.

There's so much lowbie-killing going on at the moment, it's sad. There's a 9x Veno who camps heavens tear all day killing all the lowbies that go there. BIGGYLUV also killing people around Orchid Temple. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sohographics.deviantart.com
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ^^^reason to avoid PvP servers too many jerks around
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Meh,I just come when I'm called by guild to help with pk or if I randomly happen to pass a good fight ,if there are lowbies near the person I use AOEs on then ya they will die . I'm also in one of only 2 factions have lands in our crappy SafeZoneary server (YES SANCTUARY SUCKS,PVE SERVER SUCKS,some1 slap me on the day I rolled on it ) so I always get in TWs....then there's DT which I almost never miss ,I guess they just added up. Ppl should realize that most of the fights are not bla bla 1v1s ,they are small or large group fights which are so much better,especially for the wiz class.

Personally I hate that rank,it's kinda annoying on how ppl expect too much of you just cuz u'r rank 1. It's like if they see you ganged by 2-3 ppl or a lvl 9x so-so geared wiz fighting a lvl 100 very good geared veno or barb(vs a barb in secret passage too) they expect it to win ALWAYS they don't even look into how overpowered some classes are vs others....
    Not saying it's impossible I love seeking out challenges on fighting stronger/higher lvl'ed/better geared ppl than me ,it's just not ALWAYS possible and the times you do die they say like "haaaaa I killed you and u'r the #1 pker ,u suck",you can't even have a decent fight w/o ppl b1tching around here.

Perhaps this is just the stupidity and newbiness of a PVE server .... idk too lazy to restart again. SOME1 OUTRANK ME! b:cry
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Quoted for the truth