Bound Equipment

Options
rangergirl
rangergirl Posts: 31 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
some TT equipment says it is bound.
does this mean that after i equip it i cannot move it to another player or drop it on floor?
Post edited by rangergirl on

Comments

• Kristiona - Heavens Tear
    Kristiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    If its bound your right it can't be given to another player or dropped.
  • XFIienx - Heavens Tear
    XFIienx - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    nor can it be droppen by getting killed without GA

It's basically.. equip it and only u can use it. (thrown away cash as i see it)

only chance to get rid of it.. sell at NPC for couple of coins b:chuckle
    ~ Yesterday is history, Today is a gift, Tomorrow is mystery ~
  • __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City
    __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    At least you can save money on a binding charmb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XFIienx - Heavens Tear
    XFIienx - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Rofl, i still don't understand why ppl even pay to bind gears that have to be NPC'd afterwards..

binding charms r only usefull if there are also unbind charms.
    ~ Yesterday is history, Today is a gift, Tomorrow is mystery ~
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I haven't tried this myself, but I saw one person selling bound items in a catshop, so that might work to get rid of them.
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Rofl, i still don't understand why ppl even pay to bind gears that have to be NPC'd afterwards..

binding charms r only usefull if there are also unbind charms.

If you don't pk, there is no need. If you do, and you have a really good piece of equipment you don't want to risk losing, I can see why someone would bind a piece of such gear, like a 3% crit ring, some endgame gear or just something highly refined that will last you a long time. If you're blue named however, there really is no point.

Personally I hate bound gear with a passion. Partially because of my veno alt who inherits all my stuff xD

And yeah, I wish there was some way to unbind stuff >< With the proper price of course, say 1mil or so and maybe going up depending on the refinement level or something *hint* coin sink *hint* :D
    I haven't tried this myself, but I saw one person selling bound items in a catshop, so that might work to get rid of them.

What you saw was probably someone selling a tt80 gold piece before it was bound. They get bound upon equipping, not manufacturing.
    b:dirty
  • rangergirl
    rangergirl Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ok this is good cause the guy that makes the armor for me wont have it bound to them and i can change my equips if i need to
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    What you saw was probably someone selling a tt80 gold piece before it was bound. They get bound upon equipping, not manufacturing.
    Actually, they were Gold Guardian & Spirit Charms, but yeah, you're still right.