[Sanctuary Server] Mpire is There for you!

WhiteShot - Sanctuary
WhiteShot - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Guild Banter
Mpire Faction Recruiting.

The Story of Mpire.

In The Year 2008 WhiteShot started this faction up, WhiteShot is a name of a already long past of MMORPG Games like Eve_Online where we were 6years succesfull in creating allot of real friends and even allot Loyal people, that would give their live for somebody elses his live.

This is what we want to create in PWI to that we Help eachother out everytime, that we awnser you qeustions always, and if something is bothering you our supervisors will listen to you at all times.
Even the random members will be, because we are creating a team that fight not for their own, but for us all together as a Faction.

This was taking allot of time, but finally we are there! so join forces! dont mather when your small or big! Low or high! we Respect you as person and you can make a Difference!

Iformation about Mpire.

- Faction Level: 3
- Minium Requirments for joining: Level 50+ clerics/archers 45+
- Min level 50+ >>>>> 80+
- Members around 120 at this moment.
- TW: yes
- Zhen: yes
- TT's: yes
- FB's: yes
- RB: yes
- Events: yes (Pool Party's / Cliff Jumping / Duel events / And more.
- Bank: yes (Our bank system you can lent or buy stuff with discount, like Legendary or TT-weapons armor and other items. and its providing the money for TW)
- Prize money: yes (We Give Awards with events)
- Server: yes 24/7 (Ventrillo)

Ranked Player information you could contact ingame:

Leader: WhiteShot

Director: Dutch__Girl

Marshal: Romansky

Executor: Tyany

Joining Mpire:

If you are interested in joining Mpire, leave in this thread a message so we can contact you ingame please give your ingame name, level, and class.
Post edited by WhiteShot - Sanctuary on

Comments

• WhiteShot - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Bump......b:chuckle
  • WhiteShot - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    We are still looking for you!

feel free to leave a message behind.
    b:bye
  • WhiteShot - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Were still Recruiting, so please leave a post if you are interested. today war!! against leg, Rawwwwwwb:angry
  • schoop
    schoop Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hey Whiteshot.
    Its SpankShot. im good friends with Dreamfang and xHeavenZx

i was just wondering, if you have friends in Mpire would you still have to be level 50 :P
    cause im lvl 38 archer atm, very active >.<
    and good luck on your TW agaisnt legendary
  • WhiteShot - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    hi mate, yeh i can make exceptions ofcourse, i will add you when your online. or contact me if i didnt reach you yet.

thanks for your post mate!
    b:victory
  • Devilmages - Sanctuary
    Devilmages - Sanctuary Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    my mage is in mpire atm there a good guild we went to a tt run yesterday ^^ lol :D
    i like pie
  • WhiteShot - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Hi Devil!

Nice mate, hope you have already some nice materials already for you TT-set,
    you can always ask me to help.

and thanks for the nice comment! b:pleased

People were still Recruiting, if your interested feel free to ask or to leave a message here! hope to cu soon!
    b:chuckle
  • PandamoniumV - Sanctuary
    PandamoniumV - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hi, I'm a 56 barb looking for a fun, friendly faction. I want to start doing dungeons, zhening, and at higher levels TW. I also have a 65 veno with both legendary pets that can help lower fac members. I'm interested in you're faction, please send me a message if there is a place for me.
  • Starchief - Sanctuary
    Starchief - Sanctuary Posts: 606 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    you wats good in the hizzie, shizzie, yo! homie g dawg bro yo.

What I meant to say was, Im lvl 73 pole BM, Im currently a marshall in faction, we're lvl 3. I have two questions; 1) any way i can randomly pop in your faction when u guys TW, cause I really wanna do TW. 2) our faction tried merging before, I sorta freaked out and got everyone back into the faction. Now though Im thinking merging with some guild might be a good idea. I am not the leader, but I have enough say to convince the core members to merge. We mainly consist of 65+, most cores are in the 70s.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WhiteShot - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Hi, I'm a 56 barb looking for a fun, friendly faction. I want to start doing dungeons, zhening, and at higher levels TW. I also have a 65 veno with both legendary pets that can help lower fac members. I'm interested in you're faction, please send me a message if there is a place for me.

Hello there Panda,

well your welcome to come, i will try to contact you ingame. very nice that your interested in our faction
    b:victory
  • WhiteShot - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    you wats good in the hizzie, shizzie, yo! homie g dawg bro yo.

What I meant to say was, Im lvl 73 pole BM, Im currently a marshall in faction, we're lvl 3. I have two questions; 1) any way i can randomly pop in your faction when u guys TW, cause I really wanna do TW. 2) our faction tried merging before, I sorta freaked out and got everyone back into the faction. Now though Im thinking merging with some guild might be a good idea. I am not the leader, but I have enough say to convince the core members to merge. We mainly consist of 65+, most cores are in the 70s.

If your try to say you wanne merge with us, that would be realy nice, i try to contact you ingame, so we can talk further.b:pleased
  • WhiteShot - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    For All other people if your interested, you can still join our faction, and feel free to leave a message here.

Greetings.
  • PandamoniumV - Sanctuary
    PandamoniumV - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm at work for th next 3 hours, but I will be on in around 4 hours from this time. I'm 57 almost 58 now too, plan to be 59 today.
  • WhiteShot - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    b:victory Go panda go panda go panda!

xD

for all people were still recruiting new members.

greetings Ws
  • WhiteShot - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Otherwise try to reach one of our marshals or director if i am not there, look at first post. cu around sir.
  • WhiteShot - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Bump.......