Best Armor for lvl 53 Arcane Cleric?

KangLin - Lost City
KangLin - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Cleric
Basically, I'm in need of some new armor and I'm looking for what would be the best and most practical (in terms of how long it'll last me level wise) for someone who is an Arcane Vit Build Cleric. What do you all think? Post names and prices if you can! Thanks. b:cute
Post edited by KangLin - Lost City on

Comments

• Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    b:embarrassjust use npc items at that lvl or whichewer u get from quests
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Camerlengo - Dreamweaver
    Camerlengo - Dreamweaver Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Check the Auction House, you can get good gear there (usually)- but you may have to look for a while before you find some good stuff at a reasonable price.
    Full power to the Vagiroscope!
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Sacred of the tortoise it drops to look on pwdatabase where.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Sacred of the tortoise it drops to look on pwdatabase where.

Omg its master Yoda! Can I has autograph? b:cute
    b:dirty
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Omg its master Yoda! Can I has autograph? b:cute

Stop quoting me or this thread will get locked like the last one and you are nothing but a b:angry flamer.I am trying to ignore you.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear
    AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    heres what i do, from lvl 1-49 i just bought from npc's, take drops, or take quest items. so far from lvl 50-62 (havent goten any new armor that ive worn since then) i take from AH or quests, put in citrine shards, hp shards my best friends. and i also mainly bought armor with sockets and vitality on them
    Avatars: Name-Class-Lvl-Server-Guild-Activeness

AngelOfLies-Cleric-90 Sage-no guild-Not currently Active
    _CatGirl_-Veno-80-No Guild-Not Currently Acitve
    BlindingEdge-Seeker-6x-No Guild-Main
    DrawtheWaves-Sin-5x-No Guild-Active Alt
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I remember just using npc bought gear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan