aerogear

Wolfsargent - Lost City
Wolfsargent - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
are there different types of aerogear and what are decent prices to pay for them from other players
Post edited by Wolfsargent - Lost City on

Comments

• Wolfsargent - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    oh one more thing do i get one from a quest so i dont waste my money at a vendor?
  • Tehdemon - Dreamweaver
    Tehdemon - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You get one for free once you reach lvl 30.

And IMO the cash shop items, including aerogear, are ridiculously over-priced. I mean 5 dollars for the lowest grade and 30 friggin bucks for the "best". That's just insance.
    edited August 2009
    k thanks a lot and btw i meant from the people vendors on the streets (the cat things)
  • Love_Bowz - Heavens Tear
    Love_Bowz - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    People expect high payments for the best aerogear, but i doubt anyone will sell them, i mean someone spending 30 dollars are not willing to spend even a coin on selling these things. And if they did, it'll be roughly 25 million coins, if you can afford that....
    As time passes
    I constantly look at the clock
    But how does it pass by?
    edited August 2009
    i dont know how good it was but someone was selling 3 heavans something type aerogear for 40,000 thats why i asked
  • DylanDoom - Harshlands
    DylanDoom - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    if it is for 40k then its the one u get at lvl 30....most likely....so its not worth it unless u lose the free one
    edited August 2009
    alright thanks everyone
  • __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City
    __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    People expect high payments for the best aerogear, but i doubt anyone will sell them, i mean someone spending 30 dollars are not willing to spend even a coin on selling these things. And if they did, it'll be roughly 25 million coins, if you can afford that....

25 million coins? What you been smoking...

I bought a maxed swiftshadow (the eagle) for 3.5 million coins
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Bad advice. Do not listen to this person. You can (easily) get a maxed speed, top of the line, swiftshadow/etc for under 3.5m
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City
    __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited August 2009

also forgot to mention... People do sell these fly mounts. You don't have to pay 30 dollars to get one. You can buy gold with ingame coin and use that to get your mount so people will sell them if they don't want it anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]