City of Abominations

Options
Cal - Harshlands
Cal - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
edited August 2009 in General Discussion
Check this out

City of Abomination bosses

Physical immune boss. Thats gonna be fun to kill

Side Note : ecatomb hosting this means are we gonna have the city open soon ?
By the power of the alt lord ....
I am ALT-MAN b:cool
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Cal - Harshlands on

Comments

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    it's already open..
  • Cal - Harshlands
    Cal - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    more info pls
    By the power of the alt lord ....
    I am ALT-MAN b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    wednesday 9 est iirc
  • ilystah
    ilystah Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    it's already open..

Are you sure? Just check still cannot enter it. You can see the portal but there is an invisible wall blocking.
  • Darkjagans - Heavens Tear
    Darkjagans - Heavens Tear Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You don't enter from the portal at silver pool

You enter through the Adventure Assistant or Khatru Pup if I remember correctly

It's an event that opens once a week, If you talk to the assistant/pup, it should provide the time and day that it opens
  • Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    It's wednesday 9PM PST if you're on the west coast servers. It'll be 9PM EST if you're on the east coast servers. And yes, those physical immunes are a pain especially if you're stuck in a party with BMs and Archers and only one other magic user(Cleric).
  • Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver
    Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Makes me glad I'm a wizard. b:victory
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    At least archers have 2 decent magical attacks, if we dont cound AoE one and that DoT magical attack.
    I kill things b:victory
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    barb with poison fang can tank it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hengchih drops a sexy ring.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/12264

b:nosebleed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You need a squad otherwise the bosses are just charm ****, also, I'm not sure if it's even meant to be opening every wednesday. Dark messenger just gives the 'leave' quest so presumably there's no reward.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You need a squad otherwise the bosses are just charm ****, also, I'm not sure if it's even meant to be opening every wednesday. Dark messenger just gives the 'leave' quest so presumably there's no reward.

reward npc appears after 1 hr aka after all mobs dssapear, unfortunately since we dont have weekly arena we have no where to trade in the warsoul tags yet
    more info http://janelh.wikidot.com/ming-city
  • Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yeah they took out the Tournament Agent NPC. So I'm just banking the warsoul tags. Otherwise, you can get mysterious chips as well if you need them. Although, I don't know how you can possibley get 400 orbs in one hour(let alone 600) for the ring/badge of bravery.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yeah they took out the Tournament Agent NPC. So I'm just banking the warsoul tags. Otherwise, you can get mysterious chips as well if you need them. Although, I don't know how you can possibley get 400 orbs in one hour(let alone 600) for the ring/badge of bravery.

it's already been done on lost city afaik
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    last week my group got only 200 orb =/
    but your guild get splitted into 2-3 different map if uare lucky maybe u can get only 1 picker to get 600 orbb:victory
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • exent
    exent Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Dread Minion: Judge = Finally a job for Heavy Armor Wizards?

b:laugh
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    it's already been done on lost city afaik
    I thnk they meant 600 as an individual not as 30+ pple pitching in for 1 set of 600s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I thnk they meant 600 as an individual not as 30+ pple pitching in for 1 set of 600s

These orbs are not tradeable, therefore it is important to figure out who is going to pick the up before you even start.

But yes, a ring was received in Lost City, meaning that ONE person with there squad picked up 600 orbs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    These orbs are not tradeable, therefore it is important to figure out who is going to pick the up before you even start.

But yes, a ring was received in Lost City, meaning that ONE person with there squad picked up 600 orbs.

Which means that one person dropped party, killed everyone, then took the orbs for themselves.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Im assuming about 2 squads had someone as a picker upper or something for 600 total. Considering LC you can kill 'tards that dare steal ur loot b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Which means that one person dropped party, killed everyone, then took the orbs for themselves.

Lol nope....just do not set to random and all good.

Believe me it works out fine.

I went in with a squad to "test" and get a feel for it all. In one hour we were able to get about 250 orbs having NO idea where we were going nor what we were doing. So it is possible.

*** And you go in guild squads. Less drama, we all on vent, we know who's picking. There is no argument on it.

And yes there was more then one squad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous