Shout Out

Options
Aurian - Harshlands
Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Do you have a faction? Lvl 3? Well this game was a nice and funny thing called Territory War (TW). Basically you pay some x amount of cash and you can fight another faction in a big **** arena for the ownership of that land!!!
If you win and you get the land you will win: INCOME!!!!

Thats right noob you get cash for everyweek you control it.

Given that, attack someone. Instead of wasting 300k in 1 gold save it. Join ur guild budies and attack someone.

It's weird that in a server with like 500 factions only 5 actually do TW.

P.S. Also this is a PVP server. Killing people doesnt get u banned like some people tell me it does. So u buddie there is hitting ur mob? Shoot him in the face and be happyb:cute
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Aurian - Harshlands on

Comments

• Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    That's supposed to be a high level guild secret TRAITOR
    Quit.
  • Dropzplox - Harshlands
    Dropzplox - Harshlands Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Only Kingdom, Kylin, Destiny, Leviathan and Crimson are level 3 factions, with the strongest of the 2 being allied.
    angeRR
  • Clickftw - Harshlands
    Clickftw - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Do you have a faction? Lvl 3? Well this game was a nice and funny thing called Territory War (TW). Basically you pay some x amount of cash and you can fight another faction in a big **** arena for the ownership of that land!!!

Given that, attack someone. Instead of wasting 300k in 1 gold save it. Join ur guild budies and attack someone.

P.S. Also this is a PVP server. Killing people doesnt get u banned like some people tell me it does. So u buddie there is hitting ur mob? Shoot him in the face and be happyb:cute

What is this TW you speak of?

dont be a spastic, if people dont know about it chances are they are shi'te at the game and dont deserve the income anyway
    No PC atmb:cry
  • Feiric - Harshlands
    Feiric - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Only Kingdom, Kylin, Destiny, Leviathan and Crimson are level 3 factions, with the strongest of the 2 being allied.

Don't forget DarkBreed.
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    darkbreed isn't good enough to tw.... lol, idk how many 60+'s they have but i bet they coudln't get 30 60+s online to tw

Edit:
    and btw, this thread is pointless, all the people noob enough not to know anything about tw's probally are to low of a lvl to do anything in a tw, and even if they arn't u think their guild could even beat ethics? (what i think is the weakest guild up there). any guild that dosn't know that tw is even happening or that u get money from tw, isn't good enough to be a tw guild...
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Clickftw - Harshlands
    Clickftw - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    What is this TW you speak of?

dont be a spastic, if people dont know about it chances are they are shi'te at the game and dont deserve the income anyway
    darkbreed isn't good enough to tw.... lol, idk how many 60+'s they have but i bet they coudln't get 30 60+s online to tw

Edit:
    and btw, this thread is pointless, all the people noob enough not to know anything about tw's probally are to low of a lvl to do anything in a tw, and even if they arn't u think their guild could even beat ethics? (what i think is the weakest guild up there). any guild that dosn't know that tw is even happening or that u get money from tw, isn't good enough to be a tw guild...

No PC atmb:cry
  • Feiric - Harshlands
    Feiric - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Edit:

I just mentioned them because the post I quoted was talking about lvl 3 factions lol. I'm not in DarkBreed anymore. I left after I realized that the faction really wasn't going anywhere. Last I heard, they only have a dozen 60+ or so. Don't think they'll be doing TW any time soon.
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Given that, attack someone. Instead of wasting 300k in 1 gold save it. Join ur guild budies and attack someone

I tried that and got banned for a week b:surrender Don't do it people - its not worth the lolz b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Aw thats pretty lame of you Ajani, if you want to raise on PK ranking kill ppl your own lvl instead of hoping lowbie guilds to attack you.

Why not say;

Sense, over9k, destiny, leviathan and more good guilds merge and KICK KD from the map, not that hard!
    QQme could have done it tbh
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Aw thats pretty lame of you Ajani, if you want to raise on PK ranking kill ppl your own lvl instead of hoping lowbie guilds to attack you.

TW kill's count for pvp rank? lol?
    Why not say;

Sense, over9k, destiny, leviathan and more good guilds merge and KICK KD from the map, not that hard!
    QQme could have done it tbh

Yes they could. To bad they disbanded 1 week before they jumped usb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    TW kill's count for pvp rank? lol?

For some people, yeah..
    take an example of the real owner of Ayekim.. so i thought that might include fail people like u ;)
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    For some people, yeah..
    take an example of the real owner of Ayekim.. so i thought that might include fail people like u ;)

Ye i failb:cry

To bad you can only kill me with a nurfed bird (ur ea sucks **** btw, restat to something decent. Stacking magic doesnt really help.)

Or ur like ur friends at destiny "We dont like pking KD -.-"

Just gtfo Failb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ummm wut? whos my archer?
    i dont like pking KD? haha
    i left destiny cuz i wasnt allowed to PK KD there haha
    try again joker
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ummm wut? whos my archer?
    i dont like pking KD? haha
    i left destiny cuz i wasnt allowed to PK KD there haha
    try again joker

Do you even pvp? Or just PvE to 100?b:laugh
    Your alt is THC noobzor.. or u sold account?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escobar - Harshlands
    Escobar - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

TW can be done in PVE server's as well, I'm here for PvP, not TW k thx.
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Do you even pvp? Or just PvE to 100?b:laugh
    Your alt is THC noobzor.. or u sold account?

meh..too bad u'll see me on top 50 pk rankings very soon.. without TW's and killing lowbies.
    oh im never below 190 hours..now how can i be pve to 100? i'm not in KD!!!
    try again fool!!!!!!!
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    OK here is my fisrt post ever about Aurian. Why in the holy name of freaking god people even replies to a BM that is lvl 77? b:laugh

P.S: Probably my last post about Aurian.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lakai - Harshlands
    Lakai - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    OK here is my fisrt post ever about Aurian. Why in the holy name of freaking god people even replies to a BM that is lvl 77? b:laugh

What about a 76 bm? umad?
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options

Damn straight. Those 30's in hidden orchid are 2 shoots for you. Open Zhen on then big boyb:cute

LOL lob:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Anything you can do on PvP servers can be done on PvE servers.

Except, T will not be very useful when you have dozens of blue names everywhere.