Cow Shop Questions

Options
Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
edited August 2009 in General Discussion
5Gold ~ 800K seems like a lot for just one more slot and 3 extra chars in the description.

Sure it stands out a bit more, but it is also shorter. I have even heard some NOOBs say WTF is that not realizing it was a shop. b:chuckle

Questions to those who have already got one.

1) Have you noticed any difference in sales?

2) Can you confirm the license is freely tradable between players.

3) Are there any additional features not indicated in the description. For example: one feature I would dearly love to have is the ability for the contents to be saved even after a DC or logging.
Post edited by Viper_girl - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    5Gold ~ 800K seems like a lot for just one more slot and 3 extra chars in the description.

Sure it stands out a bit more, but it is also shorter. I have even heard some NOOBs say WTF is that not realizing it was a shop. b:chuckle

3) Are there any additional features not indicated in the description. For example: one feature I would dearly love to have is the ability for the contents to be saved even after a DC or logging.

Its more like for fashion then being practical in my opinion. It just looks different then a cat shop.

1.) No, but i dont vend very much.
    2.) Yes
    3.) No
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

I wish that would work with genie and squad window :[

but yeah, I went shopping today and pretty much didn't notice the cows as shops even though I knew they were. I didn't even read their titles and realized I left them out after leaving archo <.<
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Only thing I see people leaving out is the fact that it also allows for trading of bank notes in addition to gold. Won't be needed for a while, but I suppose when people start getting real expensive items it might be useful. Can't imagine even down the line many people will be trading warsouls though.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
    Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Only thing I see people leaving out is the fact that it also allows for trading of bank notes in addition to gold. Won't be needed for a while, but I suppose when people start getting real expensive items it might be useful. Can't imagine even down the line many people will be trading warsouls though.

Oh so that is what that is. It confused me wondering what this bank note thingy was and why it popped up sometimes but not other times.

I would say that is a BLACK mark against the Cow shop because it adds an extra step and confusion which the regular catshops don't.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

yes they have gone up although that could be because of my prices
    yes
    i wish
    10 bloody chars
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Well even if it would have shape of naked woman (probably best selling shape in the world) I'd still do majority of my shopping in Auction House.
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Ill look at a cow shop before a cat shop...answer your question?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    A= go buy one and test it ur self
  • Qwin - Sanctuary
    Qwin - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Personally I've passed over the cow shops several times not realizing they're there. It may just be that my eyes need time to adjust to the cows.
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Personally I've passed over the cow shops several times not realizing they're there. It may just be that my eyes need time to adjust to the cows.

Lol, yeah, decreasing sales. It looks like an environment object rather than a shop.b:chuckle
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The first thing that came to my mind when I first read about cow shops was;

Sure they'll stand out! Along with everyone else who bought a cow license.

There's a large majority of players out there who always have to have the newest things simpy for prestige >.>

I think it's a complete waste of 500k.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nihillae - Heavens Tear
    Nihillae - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Depending on my time constraints, I will skip browsing the cowshop in favor of the catshop.

The way I see it, a CowShop license is an additional overhead cost,
    and I'd rather pay a fair price for goods from a catshop
    instead of paying extra for the shop to have "bling."

My gut feeling about it is that it's like seeing the slumlord drive up in an expensive new car while the apartment has an unfixed furnace in the winter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]