Cheapest class?

LoveGun - Lost City
LoveGun - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
What is the cheapest class other than the Werefox?
Post edited by LoveGun - Lost City on

Comments

• G_ree_n - Sanctuary
    G_ree_n - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    They are called "venomancer" in this version of the game, and they are the cheapest class, if they don't buy legendary pets. Umm, other then them ... I'd say wizard maybe, archer if they didn't have to buy arrows. I don't know what the repair bill is like for blademasters, so I couldn't say either way. Definately not barbs though, I know for sure they have ridiculous repair bills, even at low lvls. Clerics are also really expensive to train skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roll a barb on Sanctuary for hot cleric action. b:kiss
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    id pick archer be4 wizard, wizards spells are hella expensive, not to mention charm usage like a cleric.
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    The cheap arrows (2 coins each) are good enough for grinding, and honestly for just about everything except PvP or perhaps soloing a boss. I've never actually bought any of the higher-grade arrows, though I do use them whenever I get them as a drop. Then again, I don't PK.
  • Jonnykins - Dreamweaver
    Jonnykins - Dreamweaver Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    id pick archer be4 wizard, wizards spells are hella expensive, not to mention charm usage like a cleric.

I've found my wizard hella cheap, only used one MP charm from the CS (Which I regreted) and the ones from the supply boxes during my whole 79 levelsb:surrender
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I've found my wizard hella cheap, only used one MP charm from the CS (Which I regreted) and the ones from the supply boxes during my whole 79 levelsb:surrender

I refer you to the cost of all of your skills thusfar. We spend millions more than every other class on skills alone.

To the OP cleric's are cheap if u just keep farming appo mats
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • pezizgood
    pezizgood Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I refer you to the cost of all of your skills thusfar. We spend millions more than every other class on skills alone.

To the OP cleric's are cheap if u just keep farming appo mats

Lol, Clerics are not cheap. MP regen is not an issue for me because I got MP food from the event, enough to last me untill the next event hopefully. Although Blue Ball eats through a lot of it. It's the spells that cost a lot. And you need almost all of them. Aside from the attack skills that every class must max, maxed heals are mandatory (including Blue Ball), maxed buffs are pretty much mandatory, seals are highly recomended for PvP. Everyone else will tell you that maxed Rez is the among the most important, so even if you don't want to level it you may have to. Repair costs are next to nothing though. Clerics are definitely not the most expensive, but they aren't cheap.
  • ilystah
    ilystah Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Monk BM is definitely cheapest, but very hard to play.
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    pezizgood wrote: »
    Lol, Clerics are not cheap. MP regen is not an issue for me because I got MP food from the event, enough to last me untill the next event hopefully. Although Blue Ball eats through a lot of it. It's the spells that cost a lot. And you need almost all of them. Aside from the attack skills that every class must max, maxed heals are mandatory (including Blue Ball), maxed buffs are pretty much mandatory, seals are highly recomended for PvP. Everyone else will tell you that maxed Rez is the among the most important, so even if you don't want to level it you may have to. Repair costs are next to nothing though. Clerics are definitely not the most expensive, but they aren't cheap.

While some argue that ep's aren't cheap. I have played all six classes. Clerics are the second cheapest I have played next to veno's. Skill cost is kind of pricey, but it's really one of the few major expenses imo.
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Jakccorp - Harshlands
    Jakccorp - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Venos really
    but any class is playable if you just have the funds

pm ME FOR MORE INFO
    I am become death, the destroyer of worlds