New DQ Mounts

Kniraven - Lost City
Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Suggestion Box
We need some new, exclusive to DQ, mounts. I am very frustrated with the fact that saving up Dragon Orders for either a Silvermane or Violet Lightning (sorry if I got the names wrong) Is pretty much pointless now. Even if you do not have the money to buy them from the cash shop, farming coins is now a MUCH quicker and efficient way to obtain these mounts. It is downright depressing. I'm not trying to flame the GM's or the Dev's. I'm not trying to be ungrateful either. I just feel really strongly that something needs to replace them now that they are CS items.b:sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Kniraven - Lost City on

Comments

• Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hey, be glad you haven't actually spent the dq orders you've saved up yet, unlike some people.b:chuckle
  • J_Brightstar - Sanctuary
    J_Brightstar - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I agree totally Kniraven. I finally got all the coppers I needed, and started on silvers, when this happened. Now, not only are the mounts all over the place, but the value of the DO will most likely plummet since the mounts are what ppl wanted. I feel like I've wasted a whole lot of time on nothing. Depressing is definitely the word for it.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I agree totally Kniraven. I finally got all the coppers I needed, and started on silvers, when this happened. Now, not only are the mounts all over the place, but the value of the DO will most likely plummet since the mounts are what ppl wanted. I feel like I've wasted a whole lot of time on nothing. Depressing is definitely the word for it.

DQ is still the only place to get the high level magic ring molds, so your orders will not go to waste.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    It is not just that the value of the mounts has been depreciated, but that the mounts themselves that can be obtained via DQ are now rather purposeless. Why buy a horse for 10mil+ coins worth of Orders when you can buy it with 6mil coins (after gold inflation in LC server) worth of gold?

Something needs to replace them. They're there for no reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    It is not just that the value of the mounts has been depreciated, but that the mounts themselves that can be obtained via DQ are now rather purposeless. Why buy a horse for 10mil+ coins worth of Orders when you can buy it with 6mil coins (after gold inflation in LC server) worth of gold?

Something needs to replace them. They're there for no reason.

I like the what PW did because there are more things you can get from DQ besides horses, howerver, the people that wanted the horses were inflating the prices of the orders, making it very hard, and not worth it to get some of the high level items you can only get DQ, such as the magic rings. You can think that sucks that the 20million horse is now worth 4, but that also made the cost of getting the ring much more affordable, and unlike physical damage rings, which you can also get with chips, there is no other way to get the molds for the high level magic rings besides DQ.

That said, I am all for glowing effects or something to be added to the horse that is left in DQ.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    I like the what PW did because there are more things you can get from DQ besides horses, howerver, the people that wanted the horses were inflating the prices of the orders, making it very hard, and not worth it to get some of the high level items you can only get DQ, such as the magic rings. You can think that sucks that the 20million horse is now worth 4, but that also made the cost of getting the ring much more affordable, and unlike physical damage rings, which you can also get with chips, there is no other way to get the molds for the high level magic rings besides DQ.

That said, I am all for glowing effects or something to be added to the horse that is left in DQ.

See that isn't a problem for me, because I've always earned all my orders.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]