World Chat Spammers?

2»

Comments

• Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    boxxy-trolling.jpg

There's a difference between using your teles to state random comments, joke around, and ask stupid questions compared to just being an all around troll and ******* on world chat just for the hell of it.

My cash. My choice. You don't like it /wrist and Q_Q lawl.
  • Kamikiri - Lost City
    Kamikiri - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Boxxy in pwi forums?!? oh god no...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಙೆ_ಙೆ Rage sauce face, it's my expression everytime you necro a thread. ~Made by Konariraiden!
  • Trayous - Sanctuary
    Trayous - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You want to buy/sell items use Trade channel

You want to do RB/FB or any other type of group stuff use faction chat

For everything else theres WC :) dont ever let the nonsense stop :). They pay to keep me entertained :)

Infact they should charge us just to be able to read it :P
  • Narcotic - Harshlands
    Narcotic - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I personally love talking on World Chat but I never actually thought about it being "illegal" until tonight.

Why do you guys black list me? D: losts of people like it when I talk lol.

I can understand why people would hate you and blacklist you. Just by reading your few post here i can tell your an annoying attention starved person who thinks he's is much more clever and funnier than he actually is.

I speak for all those poor folks on your server. Save your money and stop spamming world chat.
  • G_ree_n - Sanctuary
    G_ree_n - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Eh, I don't mind nerds like Wizzled. If most of us had friends in the real world, (or the means to go see them) we wouldn't spend all of our time on the internet. Like any troll, he feeds off your QQs. Basically, he's like Obi-Wan Kenobi with teles. If you strike him down, he shall only become more powerful then you can possibly imagine ...

The ones that really make me laugh are the ones that spend 500k or more in teles to sell an item worth 600-700k, or less. It's like wow, you really turned a profit there genius. Or the ones that advertise something like "EXP Archer looking for RB Gamma Squad" even though some other idiot has been spamming "RB Gamma Squad looking for EXP Archer" for over 10 minutes. Umm, read much?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roll a barb on Sanctuary for hot cleric action. b:kiss
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Boxxy in pwi forums?!? oh god no...
    That can't be good Q_Q
    Quit.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Give me an unlimited black list and you can speak all the **** you want there!

+ necro x.x
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
This discussion has been closed.