The last thing a Herc Veno sees before it dies...

Options
Isala - Sanctuary
Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
edited August 2009 in General Discussion
So I was killing Seaspray Bladewolves out by Dreamweaver, and I got distracted by some World Chat, and missed a heal... This is the end result...

Ummm.jpg

I hadn't even realized I'd gotten that many...
Post edited by Isala - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:laugh

Be glad that they weren't elites or bosses. :P
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
    Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    That is funny. b:chuckle

Question. How do you get the HP and Mana bar to show above your char? I have clicked every option I can think of and it doesn't show.
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    That is funny. b:chuckle

Question. How do you get the HP and Mana bar to show above your char? I have clicked every option I can think of and it doesn't show.

Click HP, and MP on your Avatar.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Click HP, and MP on your Avatar.

Thanks so much. I can't believe I made it so far without figuring that out till now LOL.
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Thanks so much. I can't believe I made it so far without figuring that out till now LOL.

You're quite welcome, and don't worry about it. It's not like it's obvious, or anything. I made it to level 60 before a friend showed me.
  • Slake - Lost City
    Slake - Lost City Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I thought about sleeping a veno i saw doing that the other day. LOL. then i decided its probably a bit too harsh, so i buffed them instead. I wish i could lvl like that :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GotTold.com

Sup?
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I'm guessing bramble hood wouldn't help ya there >.>
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Wow. You sure have a lot of fans there....

Guess they loved ya so much that it killed you.
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    didnt i see your stats on here with light armor on?
    if so, you totally could have lived threw that if you had any good pots ready, dont really see anything on your skill bars.... and specially with nova ready to go with two sparks would have been a perfect time to use it.. even bramble hood is ready

its still funny to see a helpless veno with a dead pet running away from mobs lol
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Maybe Bramble and then immedietly flying up might have saved her, but she might not have had enough HP to survive long enough.

Slake, I see Clerics AOE grinding on poison mobs all the time. Plus, they grind much faster since they don't have to worry about aggro.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Lol, Veno is ~2x their speed and could just jump and fly away.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    didnt i see your stats on here with light armor on?
    if so, you totally could have lived threw that if you had any good pots ready, dont really see anything on your skill bars.... and specially with nova ready to go with two sparks would have been a perfect time to use it.. even bramble hood is ready

its still funny to see a helpless veno with a dead pet running away from mobs lol

I counted about 22 after they started dispersing. I was too busy thinking "Aaaaaah!" and taking the screenshot to properly do anything. And I doubt Bramble would have saved me, as well. Some of those were pretty full on life...
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    Lol, Veno is ~2x their speed and could just jump and fly away.

this. 10 char.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    this. 10 char.

Eh. I know. It was just too bloody tempting to take a screenshot for my Desktop. And since that required me to stop... I ended up suffering from it. No biggie. It's 1%. Not like I can't gain it back on those guys anyway, right?
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Bleh, it's only 11 but if you insist on running from a mere 11 mobs when you lack a pet (we're so overpowered we can easily handle it obviously), why not just fly away?

I would say you could Holy Path/Noxious/Holy Path/Nova/Noxious/Noxious since you've got the 2 sparks, if you wanted to make sure you killed atleast one, but since you don't have Holy Path... Dust Storm, summon your mount, run until you have distance, then do Nova/Noxious/Noxious/Fly away or more Noxious kiting until they inevitably lose aggro when they're all around 10%, and waste your time.
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Bleh, it's only 11 but if you insist on running from a mere 11 mobs when you lack a pet (we're so overpowered we can easily handle it obviously), why not just fly away?

I would say you could Holy Path/Noxious/Holy Path/Nova/Noxious/Noxious since you've got the 2 sparks, if you wanted to make sure you killed atleast one, but since you don't have Holy Path... Dust Storm, summon your mount, run until you have distance, then do Nova/Noxious/Noxious/Fly away or more Noxious kiting until they inevitably lose aggro when they're all around 10%, and waste your time.

You can only see 11. There are some you can't see under them. And like I said. I could have lived, but that was just too much of a photo op to pass up.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You can only see 11. There are some you can't see under them. And like I said. I could have lived, but that was just too much of a photo op to pass up.

Yep I agree. I would have rather taken a screenie and died than survive and lose this. LOL.

Too bad you don't have an angle that shows all of them. Can you really tank 22 with a Herc at lvl 80? If so I need to switch from Nix grinding and start using my Herc more. b:pleased
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Jeez who the heck cares? O_o Are you guys that obsessed with pointing out other peoples flaws. Let's face it we've all died on far less. OP saw a good screenshot opportunity and took it and posted it here to give us all a laugh, not start a barrage of criticism about "you coulda survived that nub".

Lighten up guys, it's a game -.-
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yep I agree. I would have rather taken a screenie and died than survive and lose this. LOL.

Too bad you don't have an angle that shows all of them. Can you really tank 22 with a Herc at lvl 80? If so I need to switch from Nix grinding and start using my Herc more. b:pleased

I wouldn't suggest it... Less than 20 is a good idea. Especially the way your weapon varies in healing power. My current weapon is from 3k to 4.4k in power, so if I end up with the low side several times.... b:shocked Plus, you're reduced to spam healing, so you really don't have time to do anything else.
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I was joking about survival. I figured the pet line would make it obvious.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I've done that! Wasn't paying attention and whoops wtfpwnbbq!

At least you got the screen shot, I missed that 2 lol!

~S
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options

Well, I just tested out the limits of the Herc, and it seems that it's actually 18. Now, there were a few SA, and IA in there as well, so if you manage to get a group without those.... Keep in mind, I'm LA, so a Pure Mag Veno? Not a problem at all to do a few more.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Quick reaction you got ther :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Just lured and killed about 25 seasprays with herc. lvl 81 full magic. The damage numbers are crazy, still poping up about 20 seconds after all the mobs died.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    lol i've suicided to take a close up of harpy wraith
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Aoe - Heavens Tear
    Aoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    lol nice would make a good calendar. Or better yet a good action movie idea for the next contest ^ ^. thanks for sharing i enjoyed it. b:chuckle