NOTICE: Server Maintenance FINISHED!

Options

Comments

• Criticalhitz - Heavens Tear
    Criticalhitz - Heavens Tear Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Aesthor wanna get married I missed you so much..I learnt lots since we've parted ways.. b:kiss
    Making new char..Which one? I have a BM..but I want more damage and stuff to do..

Experienced players contact with the cons n pros of there class and where to put points n what skills to up ASAP thanks..
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    roman6 wrote: »
    awww REDSROSE!!!! i misSED youuuu!!!!! b:chuckle b:cute

When you coming to visit me b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    wait...how you know i'm whining?....maybe i'm happy because I can sell more goldsb:chuckle. I'm just saying it's useless........read for what it is and don't read what you want to readb:bye
    Well if you actually read it you are saying that prices will stay high or go higher. This my imbecilic friend has a negative connotation to it. So, before you start with the many b:bye bear faces learn to say what you mean.

quit fighting lowbies b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    quit fighting lowbies b:bye

NEVER!!!!! You comin back I hear a lot bout u and would love to get to know some of the "older" PWI players.
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • roman6
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i play in harshlands now =) sn Rome b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    woot! I have had my final reason to quit now! that was the last item that had value that i had...lets see.. i lost value of my 2 misty rings, 1 demon belt, blessings, silvermane, kirin... yeah pretty much everything, o well, college starts next week anyways... pure dailies time till im pure broke!b:victory
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You noobs I am prob:bye

since when is this eatingwithforks a GM I've never seen em..I've been gone a while..Kanto prob started painting his nails black since I've left b:cute
    Making new char..Which one? I have a BM..but I want more damage and stuff to do..

Experienced players contact with the cons n pros of there class and where to put points n what skills to up ASAP thanks..
  • Ffilteg - Sanctuary
    Ffilteg - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    That's what I was thinking, maybe they should also put the flying mounts on sale too b:laugh

Probably being saved for next week's maintenance
  • roman6
    edited August 2009
    Options
    woot! I have had my final reason to quit now! that was the last item that had value that i had...lets see.. i lost value of my 2 misty rings, 1 demon belt, blessings, silvermane, kirin... yeah pretty much everything, o well, college starts next week anyways... pure dailies time till im pure broke!b:victory

lol ironic how i farmed my skydemons pearl....2 misty..demonslaughter...and now they are useless as well too..i was so proud i had them and many others didnt b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Well then I'll have to pm you when I'm on my HL character. Sn Piliener...origional right :)
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Aesthor wanna get married I missed you so much..I learnt lots since we've parted ways.. b:kiss

I'm decidedly single :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Still wondering who eatingwithforks is

• cimonthedigger
    cimonthedigger Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    first post and one question what exactly does one maintain on a server? no offence or rudeness intended
  • roman6
    edited August 2009
    Options
    just let me know =). after maintenance ima log on LC to visit Redsrose b:cute if she's on ill give you a pm too XD but im only lvl 80 there b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarugami - Sanctuary
    Sarugami - Sanctuary Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Well if you actually read it you are saying that prices will stay high or go higher. This my imbecilic friend has a negative connotation to it. So, before you start with the many b:bye bear faces learn to say what you mean.

yea it will stay high or go higher...which is good for gold seller. Where is the negative in that?b:bye. Also you need to read and not judge the attitude of the statement until you know for sure it is a QQ statement
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Well Aesthor...I'll always hold a place in your heart ;) LOL.. How you been? I might start playing again..but I wanna make a new Char unno which class yet.

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    just let me know =). after maintenance ima log on LC to visit Redsrose b:cute if she's on ill give you a pm too XD but im only lvl 80 there b:surrender

b:heart <333333
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• roman6
    edited August 2009
    Options
    just dont laugh at me redsrose...im missing my boots cause i sold them b:sad and i have 0 money for tele....and.....im blood name with now dolls...and.....i have hh80 gold axes (fail) end of story b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    DQs are definitely useless now outside of a few molds and maybe the free spirit from badges of wisdom (if you're still a lowbie).

Oh well. At least we get our shop extensions at last. *passes cookies to everyone that knew it would come from a cash shop item* b:laugh
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Roman I laugh at you kk..

Still waiting since when is eatingwithforks doing this server maintenance thread and where is my lover Kanto b:cry

• Zauron - Dreamweaver
    Zauron - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Probably being saved for next week's maintenance
    That would be awesome since I'm getting my gold next week
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    just dont laugh at me redsrose...im missing my boots cause i sold them b:sad and i have 0 money for tele....and.....im blood name with now dolls...and.....i have hh80 gold axes (fail) end of story b:cry

b:chuckle

Well at least you learned you lesson....I hope b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• roman6
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle

Well at least you learned you lesson....I hope b:surrender

lol yes im a much better player now b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    lol yes im a much better player now b:cute

I would hope so....b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Well Aesthor...I'll always hold a place in your heart ;) LOL.. How you been? I might start playing again..but I wanna make a new Char unno which class yet.

Aww how sweet :P

Same old's been going on. This game's going downhill though. People who weren't gonna quit the game are buying the unmentionable game. I think PWE has bitten off more than they can chew ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Aww how sweet :P

Same old's been going on. This game's going downhill though. People who weren't gonna quit the game are buying the unmentionable game. I think PWE has bitten off more than they can chew ^^

unmentionable game.....I can only guess..Yeah Solarisa has been telling me people are quitting and gonna buy it, It seems like I shouldnt rejoin PWE..I wanna make a new Char, Bored of an archer already..I don't wanna pay for a game either, I gotta start school and get a job and study to much to waste money on a game..

• Barbdavid - Heavens Tear
    Barbdavid - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    all i can say is the next patch we need a new flying mount and i say it should be a flying war cow 2620069184_d5d45baae1.jpgb:victoryb:pleased
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Lmao..Someone needs a hobby b:victory

• Crysella - Heavens Tear
    Crysella - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    all i can say is the next patch we need a new flying mount and i say it should be a flying war cow 2620069184_d5d45baae1.jpgb:victoryb:pleased

LMFAOb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crysella - 100 Venomancer - Retired
    _Nirvana_ - 92 Cleric - Retired
  • Sarugami - Sanctuary
    Sarugami - Sanctuary Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

b:chuckle...now that's a nice mount!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]