Too much complaining about TW..

mekkan90
mekkan90 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Tideswell (East)
Everybody keeps complaining about calamity ( im not in calamity or Equinox )
the thing is that this server is still new , theres some people that can play everyday all day and just level up to level 90 fast, but after level 90 its a pain in the **** to level up to 100 and by the time people are level 90 other people slowly levels up to level 80-85 and around level 85-92 i guess theres no big diffrence in pvp, then its all about who has the better gear and who uses skills in the smartest way.
What im trying to say is that in about 2 months alot of people will become level 70 and 80 and the level diffrence wont be as big as now, and when that happens alot of guilds will almost be strong as equinox and calamity and will have a chance to stand against them, in HT theres alot of guilds fighting for territory and no guild is the "strongest" its because the level diffrence is good now and in time it will be the same in dreamweaver, just hang in there and level up and it will all be good soon.

Now whats annoying me the most is the players in this server, alot of people has no respect, i started to play here since the first day the server started,( im not that high leveled as u think i am)
alot of people complains about the other big guilds being to strong and how much they hate thoose guilds but joins them anyway to get help.
I call them double face people, alot of people here just wants help with everything instantly and want everything in their own way which i dont like.
Ofcourse people should help each other, theres lack off helping in this server, in this server everyone cares just about them self they dont even help people if their not in the same guild and even if they are in the same guild they only help if someone beggs all the time for help, this server is full of selfish people.
But then again i mentioned that people wants help thats why their going to bigger guilds even when they hate that certain guild.
My point is that people should help each other when ever someone outside the guild needs help maybe then everyone would stop complaining all the time about dreamweaver....

and what i hate the most about some PEOPLE here is that they leave their guild after losing 1 or 2 times in tw against another guild, so they want to join up with a "winning" guild and get a easy win just like that.
well if everyone keeps leaving their guildmates just like that and searching or easy wins then how the hell are YOU even complaining about some guilds being to strong when you leave your own guild and join up with a "winning" guild.
if you want to change TW so quickly and make everything fair and fun, dont leave your guild and stay with your guildmates that trusts you and keep working hard on leveling up and the territory wars in this server will be fun.
so stop complaining and start do something instead.

by the way i dont know this is true but i heard that Equinox leader told alot of guilds to attack Calamity the week Calamity got attacked from heck of alot of guilds, but thats maybe rumours i dont know if its true but would like to know if it is.
Well if it is true then its low, In TW there shouldnt be any allies.
that makes the whole thing boring if u want to bring down a guild, do it alone.
Post edited by mekkan90 on

Comments

• _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver
    _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    "I'll take 'No sh*t, sherlock' for $500, Alex"
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    "I'll take 'No sh*t, sherlock' for $500, Alex"

dot

10chars
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    mekkan90 wrote: »
    the thing is that this server is still new , theres some people that can play everyday all day and just level up to level 90 fast, but after level 90 its a pain in the **** to level up to 100 and by the time people are level 90 other people slowly levels up to level 80-85 and around level 85-92 i guess theres no big diffrence in pvp, then its all about who has the better gear and who uses skills in the smartest way.
    What im trying to say is that in about 2 months alot of people will become level 70 and 80 and the level diffrence wont be as big as now, and when that happens alot of guilds will almost be strong as equinox and calamity and will have a chance to stand against them, in HT theres alot of guilds fighting for territory and no guild is the "strongest" its because the level diffrence is good now and in time it will be the same in dreamweaver, just hang in there and level up and it will all be good soon.

Now whats annoying me the most is the players in this server, alot of people has no respect, i started to play here since the first day the server started,( im not that high leveled as u think i am)
    alot of people complains about the other big guilds being to strong and how much they hate thoose guilds but joins them anyway to get help.
    I call them double face people, alot of people here just wants help with everything instantly and want everything in their own way which i dont like.
    Ofcourse people should help each other, theres lack off helping in this server, in this server everyone cares just about them self they dont even help people if their not in the same guild and even if they are in the same guild they only help if someone beggs all the time for help, this server is full of selfish people.
    But then again i mentioned that people wants help thats why their going to bigger guilds even when they hate that certain guild.
    My point is that people should help each other when ever someone outside the guild needs help maybe then everyone would stop complaining all the time about dreamweaver....

and what i hate the most about some PEOPLE here is that they leave their guild after losing 1 or 2 times in tw against another guild, so they want to join up with a "winning" guild and get a easy win just like that.
    well if everyone keeps leaving their guildmates just like that and searching or easy wins then how the hell are YOU even complaining about some guilds being to strong when you leave your own guild and join up with a "winning" guild.
    if you want to change TW so quickly and make everything fair and fun, dont leave your guild and stay with your guildmates that trusts you and keep working hard on leveling up and the territory wars in this server will be fun.

by the way i dont know this is true but i heard that Equinox leader told alot of guilds to attack Calamity the week Calamity got attacked from heck of alot of guilds, but thats maybe rumours i dont know if its true but would like to know if it is.

your information is wrong
    Seraphim said in world chat he invites Dreamweaver to come learn with us.
    Equinox has nothing do to with it

P.S. what bamboo said
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Moonieyue - Dreamweaver
    Moonieyue - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i do find A LOT of ppl who are selfish that sometimes irritates me but nah, i dont care.. let them be..
    and there are many ppl here are very helpful too..like me.. b:chuckle
    no comment about TW, i like how its going now.. b:bye
    I'm a cleric.
  • KARNAGEx - Dreamweaver
    KARNAGEx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009

TW would be much more fun and interesting if this was the case. But they're are too many people who bandwagon to the next top faction . To some people the name over their head is more important than their friends, loyalty and the faction they help built , sad but true. I wonder how many level 80+ have changed faction just cus they saw problems, issues, drama or even a TW loss and instead of helping their own faction they just easily leaped over to the "winning" faction. b:chuckle
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i do find A LOT of ppl who are selfish that sometimes irritates me but nah, i dont care.. let them be..
    and there are many ppl here are very helpful too..like me.. b:chuckle
    no comment about TW, i like how its going now.. b:bye

do I irritate you moonie? b:chuckle
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    TW would be much more fun and interesting if this was the case. But they're are too many people who bandwagon to the next top faction . To some people the name over their head is more important than their friends, loyalty and the faction they help built , sad but true. I wonder how many level 80+ have changed faction just cus they saw problems, issues, drama or even a TW loss and instead of helping their own faction they just easily leaped over to the "winning" faction. b:chuckle
    Agreed ...
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I've not previously complained, but.

Currently, when a newbie asks what the abbreviations are:
    RB is rebirth, an instance where waves of monsters attack and we have to defend.
    TT is twilight temple, an FB-like dungeon, lowest is 60.
    And TW? TW is a guild war that Calamity and Equinox play.

I'd like to play this game. TW is part of this game.

I can't play the TW part of the game unless I leave the lovely faction that adopted me and join one of the two factions that can realistically do TW. (And, being a veno, I can't aspire to it)
  • Camaron - Dreamweaver
    Camaron - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    is not that easy as u say, for make a faction u need a good base, for make that base u will need months, but yeah a stupid thing can destroy all months work in 1 day, I mean yeah there are guilds we all know, their base is good and ppl doesnt feel like starting their own guild, but drama is here and we can see problems in any faction, no matter of lands, lvls, or how they are, then is may when a good faction starts with a good base and they can grow with time... but for now.. we have to accept than no1 can fight cala, and than MAYBE in months, I would say much months b:surrender we will see new factions, new TW map, may all red, may full of colour. that will depends of the ppl around in this server, but mainly I think so, if Cala stays together we will see much red in the map,but as I said - u never know what can happen in a future, so we will see, may in 2 months , 3 months, or 4 months we read this post and laught about this and all changed in a different way, for now, peace and accept things as they are.
  • EvilDragon - Dreamweaver
    EvilDragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    The reason the map is all red is because all high lvls are in cala. And more high lvls want to join cuz they want to be in a high lvl winning faction. None of the high lvls will leave for a lower faction... I mean, why would they. Leave the best faction on the server to join a faction with lower lvls and lose TW all the time or even dont do TW...

We just have to wait untill there are more high lvls. And hoping they wont join cala or EQ... Untill then, the map will stay red. So we should all stop complaining and start lvling!! ^^
  • Seraphim - Dreamweaver
    Seraphim - Dreamweaver Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You do not need to win to do TW. TW is available for any faction that is bold enough to try and have fun.

Calamity is much more than TW EvilDragon. Why would a high level player leave a faction they've laughed with, bonded with, and rebirthed with for 10, 15, 20 weeks?

Very few of Calamity's high levels are "inherited." Of our top 15, 13 of the players have been there before week one. Before the capture of our first land, before the map was red in the slightest shade. Of our playerbase, almost 70% have joined before week 6. Thats almost 16 weeks in the same faction for the vast majority of our playerbase.

EvilDragon is completely right. This was the same mindset we developed almost 6 months ago. If we want to stay strong as a faction, we need to level together, work together, and grow together.
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    some also outside top 15. and outside top 20 even.(like little lowbie me)
    I'd join 5 hours before first land obtained ^^

fun to stay in a faction and see it grow.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    is not that easy as u say, for make a faction u need a good base, for make that base u will need months, but yeah a stupid thing can destroy all months work in 1 day, I mean yeah there are guilds we all know, their base is good and ppl doesnt feel like starting their own guild, but drama is here and we can see problems in any faction, no matter of lands, lvls, or how they are, then is may when a good faction starts with a good base and they can grow with time... but for now.. we have to accept than no1 can fight cala, and than MAYBE in months, I would say much months b:surrender we will see new factions, new TW map, may all red, may full of colour. that will depends of the ppl around in this server, but mainly I think so, if Cala stays together we will see much red in the map,but as I said - u never know what can happen in a future, so we will see, may in 2 months , 3 months, or 4 months we read this post and laught about this and all changed in a different way, for now, peace and accept things as they are.

hey cam
    i know who you are b:sin
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Olee - Dreamweaver
    Olee - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    dont say to any1 plz b:shutupb:shockedb:shocked

**** lolb:surrender
  • Challotte - Dreamweaver
    Challotte - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    There really is no "secret" to Calamity's success as a faction when you think about. Whether you like the guild or it's members or not isn't an issue - the fact of the matter is they had a good group of committed and determined players as soon as Dreamweaver started up.

They had a "base" of players who were all of the same mindset and had the desire and time available to be the first at doing many things - not the least of which has become leading in TW.

That doesn't take away from the hard work and time committment I'm sure many of them have made in studying videos, game logs, other servers, etc... as well as the time to build the guild with likeminded individuals who were willing and able to learn strategies from the "core" group - and willing "teachers" to continue the guild progress.

In essence, once something like this gets going, it just sort of snowballs and as long as egos don't get in the way, they will continue building and building on their successes.

It's not as if other guilds don't have the ability to do what Calamity did - it's just a matter of committment, desire and time. Unfortunately, too many people these days want the results without putting in the effort, or they want it much faster than it can actually happen.

I'm certain most of you have played many mmorpg's before, and if you've ever been part of a consistent, committed and determined group of players, you've experienced what it's like to go into a battle knowing exactly what each one of you is going to do at any given moment. Instead of a group of people acting as a bunch of individuals, the group acts as a single unit with each person doing what they are best at within their means and role and backing up each other the whole time. It's a neat experience and in many ways is truly "artistic" and has a "choreographed" feel to it.

Am I personally jealous of Calamity's success - of course, that's only natural. The difference for me is that at this point of my life, I no longer have time to commit to really getting to know all aspects of the game, studying strategies, playing for hours a day, etc... The competitive person in me would love to be involved in TW, but the realistic side knows that's something I likely won't experience on the level that I desire.

For now I'm content leveling slowly, getting items I want in game when I can afford it (coin, not $) and helping people with things. It serves no purpose to complain and gripe about something I'm not committed to change :)
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    This is new. And different. A thread complaining about people complaining about the TW map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Opaline - Dreamweaver
    Opaline - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I don't understand. How do alliances make things boring?
    What's wrong with several smaller guilds cooperating to bring down a larger one? Isn't that more strategically interesting? Well, whatever.

Also, I don't understand your argument for help on this server.
    Are you complaining about people who expect help right away and cry when they don't get it, or are you complaing about people who don't help people until they cry? lol

The bottom line is, this is friggen game. Everyone plays this game to have fun. So if someone wants to go to a bigger guild because they think they can get more help or there will be more people at their level and have more fun, then why shouldn't they? If people are busy doing their own thing and can't drop what they're doing to help people all the time, it's their right. Everyone deserves to have fun.
    If they're not having fun, then they don't need to be here. This isn't a job. It's a game. Relax.
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I've not previously complained, but.

Currently, when a newbie asks what the abbreviations are:
    RB is rebirth, an instance where waves of monsters attack and we have to defend.
    TT is twilight temple, an FB-like dungeon, lowest is 60.
    And TW? TW is a guild war that Calamity and Equinox play.

I'd like to play this game. TW is part of this game.

I can't play the TW part of the game unless I leave the lovely faction that adopted me and join one of the two factions that can realistically do TW. (And, being a veno, I can't aspire to it)

This was posted a couple weeks ago, but since the thread was bumped anyways. You don't have to win to do TW. For that matter, and this is just a sheer guess on my part, if you were a smaller faction that wanted to try, you could always try setting something up with one to only bring a few people so that you could try it. Just let the faction you would try setting it up with pick the territory so you're not taking one they care about. Worst case scenario for them is they lose something that's easy to get back for a couple days and you have fun.

The bottom line though is TW is a faction event, so if the rest of your faction doesn't want to do it, you don't really have much of a say in it anyways.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009

All I read was "QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ."
  • Challotte - Dreamweaver
    Challotte - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    This was posted a couple weeks ago, but since the thread was bumped anyways. You don't have to win to do TW. For that matter, and this is just a sheer guess on my part, if you were a smaller faction that wanted to try, you could always try setting something up with one to only bring a few people so that you could try it. Just let the faction you would try setting it up with pick the territory so you're not taking one they care about. Worst case scenario for them is they lose something that's easy to get back for a couple days and you have fun.

The bottom line though is TW is a faction event, so if the rest of your faction doesn't want to do it, you don't really have much of a say in it anyways.

In theory you're ABSOLUTELY CORRECT that doing something like this would be a ton of fun for the smaller guilds and a great learning tool. In practice however, from limited experience, it just doesn't work. The goal of TW is to crush the opponent as quickly and mercilessly as possible, and the good factions have that down to an art.

Even if you have a pretty great relationship with a large guild willing to "play" with you in TW to have fun, odds are against it working. Ego's, competitiveness, etc... all come into play.

IF you were able to work something out like that - I think it would truly be a blast for smaller/lower lvl guilds to get a chance to goof around and play in TW even if they know that when push comes to shove, their opponents can absolutely crush them.

There are lots of aspects to the game, and TW is just one part of that - I've come to the conclusion that there are plenty of other things I can do for fun :)
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    It's sad to see that DW is going down the same path as sanctuary. I can give a long winded speech about how people need to get together and work hard despite differences to take back the TW map for the little guy but I wont. The fact of the matter is, once a dominant power is established, due to the TW system in this game, it is either extremely hard or near impossible for power to shift hands. Sorry but it's true. And as this dominant power gains steam, others will flock to it. And they will never stop growing. I won't say that the dominating power doesn't deserve what they have gained. They did not cheat the system. They did not scam other factions. They were just the first to move and they did it right. the only regrettable part of it all is the spirit of open competition being pounded into dirt. The only way these factions will come down is an internal movement made by a substantial number of individuals. And I dont see this happen (if it does, bravo DW).

As you see it now, all servers have failed in their TW progression, except HT.
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    It's sad to see that DW is going down the same path as sanctuary. I can give a long winded speech about how people need to get together and work hard despite differences to take back the TW map for the little guy but I wont. The fact of the matter is, once a dominant power is established, due to the TW system in this game, it is either extremely hard or near impossible for power to shift hands. Sorry but it's true. And as this dominant power gains steam, others will flock to it. And they will never stop growing. I won't say that the dominating power doesn't deserve what they have gained. They did not cheat the system. They did not scam other factions. They were just the first to move and they did it right. the only regrettable part of it all is the spirit of open competition being pounded into dirt. The only way these factions will come down is an internal movement made by a substantial number of individuals. And I dont see this happen (if it does, bravo DW).

As you see it now, all servers have failed in their TW progression, except HT.

That's why you need to convince Director to kick people when leader is offline, on Wednesday or Thursday. Or just make him really Emo. Happened on Harshlands when QQme was pretty strong and was starting to take land. Had Lost City, and about 3-4 level 3 lands. Then Director was camping SP killing newbs that were trying to pk, and some of our members went there and killed him and he went Emo and kicked everyone out so no one could defend our lands. Leader ended up defending 2 lands. Solo ftw!
  • Sheeeba - Dreamweaver
    Sheeeba - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Seraphim said in world chat he invites Dreamweaver to come learn with us.

Since when does Calamity help anyone with anything? I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but it's hard to respect a faction whose members treat anyone with whom they come in contact like ****. What I really don't understand is why people join them? Just being the biggest and the strongest doesn't make you the best.

Some other points...

Yes, it's wonderful when a small faction gets a chance to TW. BloodFire did a TW against Dynasty the one week, and they were nice enough to have some fun with us and let us see what TW was like (despite their poor sportsmanship afterwards).

As for these huge, massive faction ganks, if that's what it takes to shake the foundations of these giants, then I'm all for it personally. TW is not really fun when u have no chance whatsoever, hence, TW is not really fun for any guild but Calamity, and I imagine even they are getting bored.

I'm not a big pvp person, but I do enjoy TW when it's reasonably even. It would be nice if TW could be enjoyable again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

::venos kick tail::

Sheeeba: 8x Venomancer, Hate2Love
    ClericNico: 7x Cleric(Mainly Support), Hate2Love Executor
    _Poe_: 6x Barbarian, Einherjar

"You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once. If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    How did they treat you like ****? I can't say I've ever experienced that with them, but on the other hand I can name countless instances of Equinox members deciding to KS things I'm killing (especially the weak level 150 mobs, though there's been a few instances of real world bosses). Simply saying something like what you just said without concrete examples (and an example of one person is an individual, to show how a guild acts you need several people) simply makes you sound like the typical "I hate whoevers on top" person that's so prevalent in MMO's.
  • Opaline - Dreamweaver
    Opaline - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Since when does Calamity help anyone with anything? I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but it's hard to respect a faction whose members treat anyone with whom they come in contact like ****. What I really don't understand is why people join them? Just being the biggest and the strongest doesn't make you the best.

Some other points...

Yes, it's wonderful when a small faction gets a chance to TW. BloodFire did a TW against Dynasty the one week, and they were nice enough to have some fun with us and let us see what TW was like (despite their poor sportsmanship afterwards).

As for these huge, massive faction ganks, if that's what it takes to shake the foundations of these giants, then I'm all for it personally. TW is not really fun when u have no chance whatsoever, hence, TW is not really fun for any guild but Calamity, and I imagine even they are getting bored.

I'm not a big pvp person, but I do enjoy TW when it's reasonably even. It would be nice if TW could be enjoyable again.

Well, everyone I've met in Calamity has been pretty nice, but I guess we've all had different experiences with people.
    Calamity is probably just like every other guild. They have good people and they have tards.
    With a guild that big you can't be policing everyone's actions 24/7.

Anyways, I agree with you that TW is pretty boring for the rest of us now. I've always been the type to root for the underdog, so I'd like to see the top 2 lose some land to an up and coming faction.
    If you're a high level (high enough to meet the EQ or Calamity membership requirements), why not try joining a faction that has a shot at taking some land? There are several factions that I think are within striking range but just need a few more higher levels. That seems like more fun to me than just being a peon in a huge faction.
  • Antaury - Dreamweaver
    Antaury - Dreamweaver Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Since when does Calamity help anyone with anything?

Hey we do help people, wtf are you talking about? b:angry
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Broad generalization is broad. Your ignorance of our family and what it is about really shows here, and you've obviously not taken the time to get to know some of our members.

I tank BHs up to 59 in my free time, we do boss days, we allow smaller factions to TW with us, as GaleWind did just this past weekend. We are one of the most helpful factions around, and people join us because of the community we offer.
    hai2u
  • Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Lol Dreamweaver talking about TW
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
  • Mikinori - Dreamweaver
    Mikinori - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hey we do help people, wtf are you talking about? b:angry

Don't bother replying to them, that's a flame bait. Sheeeba's just trying to stir up **** without anything to back it up. Most people on DW already know that Cala is generally helpful toward the rest of the server.

There was a discussion about the differences between the top TW factions in WC yesterday and the importance of organization. Sheeeba tried to bait me into a flamewar in whisper then too. Don't give them what they want(attention) and simply ignore them.
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Someone said Equinox got rolled in 22 & 30 minutes by Calamity. If that's the case then lol; your poor server doesn't have "two strongest factions," it has one dominant faction that is allowing others to enjoy land here and there (as it can only take 1 new land per week).

b:bye