Im tired of hunting

WulfsLove - Dreamweaver
WulfsLove - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Cleric
I have searched and read the forums for the last 3 days, looking for good mobs to grind on for my level. If anyone is willing to part some useful advice like for around my level or higher. I would greatly appreciate it.
Also, probably would make it easier if i knew what to move on to after that. Thank you for time.
Post edited by WulfsLove - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• TheChiken - Lost City
    TheChiken - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Shure I can give you one.
    Now Iam lv 66 and I am grinding wood mobs bone someting in Dreaming cloud
    they are lv 63 graund mobs and doing dragon quests lv 60 that gives 65000exp
    and 13000 spirit that is about 9% for ya in a quest in the end of the dragon quest
    there is a mob that is litle more tuff but the exp is good
  • Terraa - Lost City
    Terraa - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Petalli Hexkiss in Ridge of the Dreaming Cloud, near the shore. They took me from 59 to 70. Pull no less than 15 at a time for optimum fun. Look up AE grinding in the forums; that may be why you missed it, you were probably looking for traditional grinding, when in fact pulling things one at a time is soooo 1999.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brylla - Heavens Tear
    Brylla - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Agreed with Terraa - Petalli Hexkiss. I've been grinding on those and they're easy peasy plus decent exp. I would also recommend air/water mobs because they give more exp than ground mobs. Foxwing Supremes are fairly easy to kill with good exp and are close to the Petalli Hexkisses near Tusk Town so if you get bored with one, you can just go and kill the other. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Then stop hunting.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    Lenyel - Harshlands Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Then stop hunting.

Best advice ever.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    if u have level ur purify til at least 5 and razors as high as can be i would sugest the petaliis if u didnt then ur 1 poor guy :P

those lvls bring u much cash and exp if u lvled thsoe 2 skills oh yea and IHB(ironheart blessing)

b:bye
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]