Having Pet Issues

Kirilin - Lost City
Kirilin - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Venomancer
So, when I try to set up all skills on auto it only lets me pick one. Is there a way to change this? If I right click on the box it will either go away or move to another skill not select it also.
Post edited by Kirilin - Lost City on

Comments

• Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
    Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Only one skill can be auto. The rest must be activated manually. Usually you set the most powerful skill on Auto. ie Bash or Flesh Ream.
  • Vidalia - Dreamweaver
    Vidalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Only one skill can be automatic. To use the pet skills which are not automatic, you will need to use Alt-2 to Alt-5 or click on the skill.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    To use the pet skills which are not automatic, you will need to use Alt-2 to Alt-5 or click on the skill.
    Make sure you left-click the skill. Don't do what I did and accidentally right-click a secondary skill, taking Bash off auto, causing my herc to lose aggro to an archer, cleric tries to keep him alive, chaos ensues, party wipes. Remember all those lessons in kindergarten about left vs. right? They really pay off in this situation.
  • Kirilin - Lost City
    Kirilin - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Aww that's disappointing. Thanks though hopefully there will be a full auto in the future.