Best Anti-Blademaster Class?

Trachela - Lost City
Trachela - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Blademaster
Which class/build do you fear most in pvp?
Post edited by Trachela - Lost City on

Comments

• Tekualcano - Harshlands
    Tekualcano - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Wizards, venos, archers and clerics. All are succesful against BM. BMs have the worse time endgame. Very hard class to master.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PWI forum nerfed my signature...b:angry
  • ilystah
    ilystah Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I thought the BM have a stun lock and a double leap ability that beat everyone except barb which only precise timing is needed, unlike other class which need to anticipate opponent move?
  • bigxbear
    bigxbear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    it all depends on who gets the jump on who
    i'm the one spinning in their chair, eating a ring-pop, wondering y the world hates broccolie so much... but loves it w/ cheese O.o... mabye we all should wear cheese to be better ppl. (Yes!!.. One more step to RUULING the worldb:thanks)
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    wizard make BM go bye bye with crit b:bye
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Clerics, their sparkly attacks blind me before I even start stun locks.b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • QQflamesQQ - Harshlands
    QQflamesQQ - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    wizard make BM go bye bye with crit b:bye

and bms say bye bye to any wiz 1 shot without even trying >.> wizards might be good 90+ but under that they got no chance aginst bms....
    oh and btw the hardest class to beat for a bm is heavy veno b:shocked they can prob win without a petb:bye
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    With the new Genie Skill balance....its all about player skill and set up at this point. And who gets the jump on who.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EvilDragon - Dreamweaver
    EvilDragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ohh lol..!! I was just checking if it was true, but this post really is on all the class forums!! b:chuckle
    Dont be a chicken..just stun like hell xD

p.s. dont only fear the heavy veno's..we arcane veno's can kill you in 1 or 2 hits ^^
    have a nice day b:cuteb:bye
  • SAlexS - Heavens Tear
    SAlexS - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I fear the fellow bms and Barbs the most in pvp >.>

I can kill archers 10 lvl above me

I can also kill clerics 10 lvl above me

never really duled wiz

veno as long as I can catch them I can kill them eazy

but Barb and Bms >.> they r juz pain for me
  • Dakaruch - Lost City
    Dakaruch - Lost City Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well... Anti class is something weird, but imo mages are nasty for WR(bm). Mostly cause if they get the jump on you (and consider this as 90+ pvp) they will probably make you go down before you can even get close. As far as venos go and clerics... Clerics move slow, just be patient enough to get close while they tick your charm. Venos are only annoying if they have a QQ bird. Most venos at 90 do have a nix, but then again... I have 6k HP at lvl 83. With charm, event pots, tree of protection, you can survive long enough to get close to veno and 1-2 shot if it's an arcane veno :D
    And balance gives a whole different experience on pvp against magic classes. Most people say just sleep/stun till it wears off... But then again we have anti stun/sleep and all kinds of movement debuffs immunity with will of bodhisatva. It costs 1 spark, but saves your life against clerics/venos and archers so you get close to them.
    In the end it's all about how much you know of your char and how much people know about their chars.
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Ok well this is how it goes down. First of all Endgame, Wizards and Barbs rain like no ones business. Barbs armageddon and Wizards Ult kills are almost a SURE 1hit kill. Now another thing is that the main thing bms kill endgame is barbs IF they know what they are doing. So for an Anti Bm....lets put it this way, Archer in a bm's eyes is Miss Miss miss hit hit miss miss.... so on Veno is sent pet and run for the hills, while stunning or healing pet. Wizards are major bm killers and they only pray they reach the wiz before they bite the dust. Clerics Wings well sure protect them and make them tank EVERY one of ur hits. Barbs are easy but if they get u half health, lets see if u can survive their armaggedon. So pretty much, if u kno what you are doing, any class can kill a bm, end of story
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    Filet - Heavens Tear Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Ok well this is how it goes down. First of all Endgame, Wizards and Barbs rain like no ones business. Barbs armageddon and Wizards Ult kills are almost a SURE 1hit kill. Now another thing is that the main thing bms kill endgame is barbs IF they know what they are doing. So for an Anti Bm....lets put it this way, Archer in a bm's eyes is Miss Miss miss hit hit miss miss.... so on Veno is sent pet and run for the hills, while stunning or healing pet. Wizards are major bm killers and they only pray they reach the wiz before they bite the dust. Clerics Wings well sure protect them and make them tank EVERY one of ur hits. Barbs are easy but if they get u half health, lets see if u can survive their armaggedon. So pretty much, if u kno what you are doing, any class can kill a bm, end of story

Bm+2 misties... not too much missing anymore. And since when was armageddon a sure 1hko on HA... Demon Armageddon does 5k dmg + 4 hp for each point of hp+mp +10%. Saying the barb has 20k hp and 2k mp (being generous), that's (5,000+ 44,000)*1.1 = 53,900 dmg. PVP reduction is 75%, bringing that down to 13,475, and then HA should have at least 10k phys def, so anywhere from 75-80+% dmg reduction, bringing the final damage down to a bit over 3k dmg max. BM should have at least 7k hp 90+, and if a barb waits for you to reach half health, unless you're sitting around taking it he's not gonna be at max hp when he uses armageddon.
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    but you also forget that barbs have a skill called Pentrate Armor and im sure the barb would use it AT LEAST once in the battle if he was smart, secondly most endgamers have there weapon plussed 2 AT LEAST3-6 since they wanna pk endgame as most do. Also i believe the reduction in 50% but i could be wrong so lets put this in the way u do. First bm has about 7k give or take as u say, barb uses pentrate and onslaught so he probably wont miss, saying ur at 3.7k hp which is as good as it gets b4 charm ticks, He hits Arma, and boom, dead bm. Now also i it doesnt just go half of full, it does half period, so if he had 51% he would go 1% dont matter So its like a suicide bomb, if u havnt notice it yet. and HA even with 2 misties bms miss rate goes like this *cough* average on an archer and u KNO he has Dark WOP so its about.... Miss miss Hit miss miss Hit mis mis mis hit hit mis... etc
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    Filet - Heavens Tear Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    but you also forget that barbs have a skill called Pentrate Armor and im sure the barb would use it AT LEAST once in the battle if he was smart, secondly most endgamers have there weapon plussed 2 AT LEAST3-6 since they wanna pk endgame as most do. Also i believe the reduction in 50% but i could be wrong so lets put this in the way u do. First bm has about 7k give or take as u say, barb uses pentrate and onslaught so he probably wont miss, saying ur at 3.7k hp which is as good as it gets b4 charm ticks, He hits Arma, and boom, dead bm. Now also i it doesnt just go half of full, it does half period, so if he had 51% he would go 1% dont matter So its like a suicide bomb, if u havnt notice it yet. and HA even with 2 misties bms miss rate goes like this *cough* average on an archer and u KNO he has Dark WOP so its about.... Miss miss Hit miss miss Hit mis mis mis hit hit mis... etc

Armageddon uses 50% of your CURRENT hp. Also to use the demon version you have to be lvl 99. Unless the barb got a jump on the BM and somehow took the BM down to half health without taking any damage, then Armageddon might kill the BM. Also 20k hp is very high for a Barb not in tiger form. http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=c2071780e7c75b72 15k hp unbuffed for lvl 95 barb vit build with +10 equips and all sharded with perfect citrines. If we're going by that standard then a Vit build BM same lvl same equips has 14k hp unbuffed. Dex build still has 12k hp.
  • Livebynight - Sanctuary
    Livebynight - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    lol i fear no class as long as you know you can win and they dont out lvl you by like 20 xD but if i HAD to choose a class im afraid of it would have to probly be other bms even tho we have diamond sutra we can use all sorts of weps and with each wep coems different skills which means different uses -.- i personally am a spear/axe bm strike em a coupld tiems before they hit you and then stun them with axes and wail on them >:D i also kidna afraid of venos but if you catch them then they are done xD