Best Anti-Archer Class?

2»

Comments

• Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    "Stick around for that" You can kite all day but sooner or later you are going to have to go toe to toe or its going to stalemate. If you want a 10 minute kite battle knock yourself out. Bms I know don't run when I spark they stun. You are fighting a bunch of nubs.

please read carefully, i mentioned demon spark+VAC. not just demon spark alone.
    and well if i want to kill a bm 1v1 myself, ill be getting a str genie for ex poison+thunderstorm and combo it with lightning and hopefully i get enough crits to overwhelm him+charm.
    as it stands, i dont bother killing bms enough, and not 1v1 for it to matter much.
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    Tomiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    please read carefully, i mentioned demon spark+VAC. not just demon spark alone.
    and well if i want to kill a bm 1v1 myself, ill be getting a str genie for ex poison+thunderstorm and combo it with lightning and hopefully i get enough crits to overwhelm him+charm.
    as it stands, i dont bother killing bms enough, and not 1v1 for it to matter much.

Ok sorry about vac. Keep playing you will see. Get level 100 with some decent equipment. We don't have the magical damage to kill melee. If you are successfully killing a warrior, then he has lower refinement, lower level, or doesn't know what he is doing. Physical defense and HP scale in this game WAAAAY higher than offense. You have so many slots of equipment to stack 4 citrine shards, all of which raise either magical defense, physical defense, and evasion as well with each +, while only the weapon can affect offense and can only hold 2 shards. Wizards are very powerful in this game at level 100 with full int because of this. They have the highest dmg, which is the hardest thing to get at 100 with + and shards.

SaiXGONE on pw-my has about 35k hp as a holy wb. Now imagine how many hp a BM has.
  • Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Ok sorry about vac. Keep playing you will see. Get level 100 with some decent equipment. We don't have the magical damage to kill melee. If you are successfully killing a warrior, then he has lower refinement, lower level, or doesn't know what he is doing. Physical defense and HP scale in this game WAAAAY higher than offense. You have so many slots of equipment to stack 4 citrine shards, all of which raise either magical defense, physical defense, and evasion as well with each +, while only the weapon can affect offense and can only hold 2 shards. Wizards are very powerful in this game at level 100 with full int because of this. They have the highest dmg, which is the hardest thing to get at 100 with + and shards.

base on what u just said above, a BM has even less chance to kill an archer who has spent money in refining armor for hp and shard with hp since well we all know that bms do have lower dmg than archer and usually less accuracy. which in the end means neither archer or bm can kill the other reliably 1 on 1. and as this thread is about the best anti-archer class, why would u say a spear bm is the best anti-archer when it as it stand, is showing that bms cant kill archer nor archers can kill bm.

if anti-archer just mean not dying to archer, wouldnt a barb be the best choice?
    Without once retreating,
  • Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    Tomiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    base on what u just said above, a BM has even less chance to kill an archer who has spent money in refining armor for hp and shard with hp since well we all know that bms do have lower dmg than archer and usually less accuracy. which in the end means neither archer or bm can kill the other reliably 1 on 1. and as this thread is about the best anti-archer class, why would u say a spear bm is the best anti-archer when it as it stand, is showing that bms cant kill archer nor archers can kill bm.

if anti-archer just mean not dying to archer, wouldnt a barb be the best choice?

Because a barb is not a pk class. They don't have the skills to close in on an enemy. If you are talking who can kill an archer the best? veno. Who can defend the best? barb. Who is the best all around at most levels? IMO polearm warrior.
  • Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Because a barb is not a pk class. They don't have the skills to close in on an enemy. If you are talking who can kill an archer the best? veno. Who can defend the best? barb. Who is the best all around at most levels? IMO polearm warrior.

mmm.. i guess, bms are the after all meant to be like a hybrid between tank and dd, >.> all around performance, not crazy in either.b:chuckle

and well gnite... bed for me...b:bye
    Without once retreating,