Archers more expensive than even barbs?

Options
BludShot - Lost City
BludShot - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Archer
ya some guy made a post saying that archers become the most expensive class end game due to zhen and stuff... is it true? how? cuz i know i am at very low lvl rite now but i was spending more on my barb at this lvl than i am now. So um.. ya... b:bye
b:surrender
Post edited by BludShot - Lost City on

Comments

• Tinaaaaaa - Lost City
    Tinaaaaaa - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    archers are one of the least expensive classes except for venos b:bye

Well minus the cost if you get nix/herc lol
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    It's expensive to zhen no matter what your class. Arrows/bolts/shot is like not even a factor its so cheap.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ya some guy made a post saying that archers become the most expensive class end game due to zhen and stuff... is it true? how? cuz i know i am at very low lvl rite now but i was spending more on my barb at this lvl than i am now. So um.. ya... b:bye

Archers are not more expensive than any other class to lvl if you only grind. But if you wanna lvl fast in rebirth and zhenparties, archers cost more than any other class since barrage of arrows pretty much eats gold mp-charms even at low lvls. But just grinding/questing barbs cost more than archers to lvl.

But archers are one of the more gear dependant classes at high lvl tho. If you wanna be good as an archers, just being skilled isn't enough, you have to invest a bit. While a barb, BM or veno can do pretty fine in pvp with like +4 gear and +5 weapon an archer will have to much problems in pvp with that low refines. 9X archers with bad refines cant really 1v1 anything on same lvl besides squishy arcane users.