Room 34 cube

Dominatiger - Sanctuary
Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
edited August 2009 in General Discussion
Well today on cube I went to room 34. In order to get a die to pass this chalange one player have to die in this room.
First I killed a wiz, and after that i went talking to the NPC, but the NPC didnt gimme a die and yes I talked the 2 times. So I waited for the next victim in there. A veno appeared and I killed the veno and again I went talking with the NPC and still the NPC didnt gimme the die to go to another room. Did this happened to anyone?
Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
Manufactured by Konariraiden
Post edited by Dominatiger - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You have to PK people to advance from a room.

Coooool!!!!! b:pleased
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You have to PK people to advance from a room.

Coooool!!!!! b:pleased

Actually....yes....but someone just has to die.

Oh and you have a 20 minute time frame.

Favorite thing
    > Porting into rm 34 and seeing the NPC = Holy Path = Pass Room b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Actually....yes....but someone just has to die.

Oh and you have a 20 minute time frame.

Favorite thing
    > Porting into rm 34 and seeing the NPC = Holy Path = Pass Room b:victory

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob:cry

It passed much more time than that... so i killed there 2 players for nothingb:angry
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob:cry

It passed much more time than that... so i killed there 2 players for nothingb:angry

b:sad

There is a timer....Use Do-all's or get self killed by Ball in middle to go back to first room.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2009
    I used town tele lmao, hopefully I will get lucky tomorrow :D
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    I used town tele lmao, hopefully I will get lucky tomorrow :D

b:chuckle

You can do that too.

Getting yourself "killed" in there to go back to Room 1 sucs!!!

I personally have to take off all my armor and it still takes 2-3 charm ticks to die b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2009
    b:sad

There is a timer....Use Do-all's or get self killed by Ball in middle to go back to first room.

You can do that too.

I personally have to take off all my armor and it still takes 2-3 charm ticks to die b:cry

well 2 days ago I went room 14, I was level 78 and a BM from level 80+ entered in the room. I killed the healing NPC, then I put the aoe from the ball, and the BM disconected, after that i tryed to kill myself and went to the mobs in the corner to get the debuff HP... but it wasnt enougth xD and I just saw my charm ticking and I had to DC as well lmao
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • Tribex - Heavens Tear
    Tribex - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Just take off all your gear, so you have nothing on and your charm want out tick the damage.

Cube too easy.
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited August 2009

You can do that too.

Yeah, take your clothes off but also kill the little healing guy, take the debuff from the plants, they'll drop your HP massively (three figures, rather than the four you have) and even if your charm ticks twice, you only lose at most a few hundred HP from it if you are a caster - not sure how this plays out for barbs, since they'd probably lose a bit more than us.

What actually happens once the 20 minute timer passes? I've never been patient enough to wait in that room!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Yeah, take your clothes off but also kill the little healing guy, take the debuff from the plants, they'll drop your HP massively (three figures, rather than the four you have) and even if your charm ticks twice, you only lose at most a few hundred HP from it if you are a caster - not sure how this plays out for barbs, since they'd probably lose a bit more than us.

What actually happens once the 20 minute timer passes? I've never been patient enough to wait in that room!

Lol...I did say that I take off all my armor and such. But when fully buffed UGH!! And I always kill that little guy....he bugs me...LOL.

If you go past the 20 minutes, you will just stay in there. It is not like the Bomb where it ports you out.

I generally use do-all's right away...sometimes I wait, but never more the 10 minutes and this is usually when I have a few convo's going on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Lol...I did say that I take off all my armor and such.

I know, I was reiterating it's a good thing to do :). Does it still tick your charm if you take the HP debuff though? You must have a lot of health, I usually get one tick and die like that (even with my armour on! I'm too lazy to take it off >_>).

I used to use Do-All in that room, but the last time I did, I suffered from lag and got killed - lost my Do-Alls, bits of charm and got sent back to room one too with the dice arriving shortly after I got ported back! What an indignity!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    I know, I was reiterating it's a good thing to do :). Does it still tick your charm if you take the HP debuff though? You must have a lot of health, I usually get one tick and die like that (even with my armour on! I'm too lazy to take it off >_>).

I used to use Do-All in that room, but the last time I did, I suffered from lag and got killed - lost my Do-Alls, bits of charm and got sent back to room one too with the dice arriving shortly after I got ported back! What an indignity!

With no HP buff, I tick at least once....I have ticked twice though b:cry

I would rather die this way though then have those HP suckers tick me a million times (yeah I would heal self and pot but then takes longer b:surrender).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2009
    basically in the pk rooms in the cube barbs have advantages... the aoe help us killing the other classes :D, plus venos cant use nix... and the room is small... all perfect for melles :P
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ