Faction only areas

2»

Comments

• Zalum - Heavens Tear
    Zalum - Heavens Tear Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You forgot about the Leader room -_- how could you forget about that of all thing >.<
  • blackcid4
    blackcid4 Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    we can't personalize faction logo (there are sugestions)... personalize faction area never will be implemented.
  • Orlin - Dreamweaver
    Orlin - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I think this is a great idea and my faction would also get a lot of use out of it. I think instead of the stones the faction members should get a free skill with 0 channeling and 0 cooldown to get in and out of the area. Also I think instead of a house the factions should get an island with a theme: elven= clouds, Untamed= forests, Humans= mountains with waterfalls, and tideborn= underwater. The leader should also get to choose which of the 4 they get.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I think this is a great idea and my faction would also get a lot of use out of it. I think instead of the stones the faction members should get a free skill with 0 channeling and 0 cooldown to get in and out of the area. Also I think instead of a house the factions should get an island with a theme: elven= clouds, Untamed= forests, Humans= mountains with waterfalls, and tideborn= underwater. The leader should also get to choose which of the 4 they get.

Just wanted to comment on your skill to tele there, you have to have a channeling time, like at least 5 seconds or so, otherwise people would just use it to escape from pkers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taranta - Dreamweaver
    Taranta - Dreamweaver Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Just wanted to comment on your skill to tele there, you have to have a channeling time, like at least 5 seconds or so, otherwise people would just use it to escape from pkers.

Going along with this, I'd add a small cooldown, something like 30 seconds or 1 minute to keep people from porting out, waiting for the cooldown, then porting back to continue pk. Or force the return to go to the nearest safe zone on the map, so as to avoid ambushes set up by people who want to gank.
    I shall dominate the Dreamweaver server through the use of Baked goods...and only baked goods.^^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venomancers are Female. Barbarians are male. It will forever be this way. So suck it up and deal with it already.
  • Orlin - Dreamweaver
    Orlin - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2009

The skill idea would work as long as you were unable to use it while attacking or being attacked.
    Going along with this, I'd add a small cooldown, something like 30 seconds or 1 minute to keep people from porting out, waiting for the cooldown, then porting back to continue pk. Or force the return to go to the nearest safe zone on the map, so as to avoid ambushes set up by people who want to gank.

If you teleported to the nearest town you wouldn't need a cooldown time.
  • Zalum - Heavens Tear
    Zalum - Heavens Tear Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I am alredy starting to like this Idea^_^
    And i do lead a faction.

Faction bank, housing, armory, and so on LOL

EPIC
  • Taffer - Dreamweaver
    Taffer - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I also like the idea, some place to hang out when I become I high lvl char and join a good faction.
  • onikara
    onikara Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    sorry this topic has been so quiet for so long. been busy the past 9 weeks. I have yet to read all the suggestions that you have posted but in due time i will get to them and discuss them. As far as the leader room, i think it is something that would be more for the lv 2 and 3 factions due to there size but i have to think about it. If you need to send suggestions, email me at

laphingman2012@live.com