The KS saga continues

Options
OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Etherblade (West)
So me and 2 of my faction mates was out in Silver Pool just grinding, and farming. I am an archer, I kill quickly and can grind about 2x faster than my other 2 friends. But no matter, we are all sharing the drops and having fun.

Then this veno comes into the same area we are in. First off she/he is using a pet that looks just like one of the mobs in the area. A magmite. The mob in the area are togrins. Ok so they look exactly the same. So unless the veno is really close by, it looks like just another mob. I thought the veno continued to ks us. Several times he/she would send his/her pet in to kill after I already had it 3/4 the way dead. Clearly, I was not at fault. Veno was beginning to urk me but I just went on about my biz.

Suddenly, he/she says in normal chat. Thats it, I've had enough. Well I figured I knew what was coming. I felt like he/she was ksing me. He/she felt like we was ksing them. So he/she brings an alt. A lvl 81 cleric. And purposely starts killing all the poor little antelope pups in the area. We try to kill one BAM!!! He/She ks us. He/She did alright trying to ks the 3 of us. But we still managed to get off some drops. After all, we were all lvl 30/31. After some interesting banter between said KSer and myself. (I took screenies of about 30 times)I explained you aren't bothering us. We will still continue to do what it is we are doing, and when you're done... we'll still be doing it. I did mention that he/she was intentionally griefing other players, (not just us at this time) and that he/she could be banned due to tos. After about 10 mins I said ok now it falls under harassment. He/she explained they didn't care, I said if you don't care if you are banned neither do I. It ended in the cleric logging off and coming back on the veno. Now mind you, we was in one little area way down south just above the arrow head manor. (either way) there are many more areas this veno could go and grind on the same mob. He/she stuck around for about 5 mins and then left entirely.

Now as stories go, I didn't let it get to me that this veno/cleric went out of their way to try to make me have a bad experience. But I also assume this person was likely a kid since they threw such a tantrum.

For the funniest part of the story. During one of the ks fests.. I hit an antelope pup and he ks me. I was actually able to pick up the coins it dropped. Meaning that he in fact didn't out damage me. I found this very funny and got a good b:chuckle ! So much for ksing.. either way.. its rude. But Karma has a way to come back and bite cha! To the veno.. consider yourself bit!
Post edited by OneHottShot - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Damn antelope pups got what was coming to em.

I don't care about KSing. As long as antelope pups die, we all win.

Also, cool story. I guess people on PvE servers have to "grief" how they can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Damn antelope pups got what was coming to em.

I don't care about KSing. As long as antelope pups die, we all win.

Also, cool story. I guess people on PvE servers have to "grief" how they can.

In her case, even on a pvp server you would be stuck... the Cleric was level 18......

Although, why were they killing Bambi?
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Roll PvP server b:cute
    Quit.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Roll PvP server b:cute

And that would help the OP fend off the level 81 KSer how?

*Correction made on KSer level, from 18 to 81.... sorry for any confusion...
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    And that would help the OP fend off the level 18 KSer how?

Kser was lvl 81. I couldn't hope to fight it off.. wait.. maybe I could have since I out damaged! Either way...

I posted the story for chuckles. I hope thats what you got. Wasn't exactly looking for help.

Stupidity isn't a disease, but it can sure spread like one!! LOL! Ppl get so up tight sometimes over a game!
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    And that would help the OP fend off the level 18 KSer how?

*81, you mean?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
    edited August 2009
    Options
    *81, you mean?

<blush> that is what I mean.... thanks for correcting that.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    <blush> that is what I mean.... thanks for correcting that.

um....ya....>.> funy story and i lowe ur sigie ^^
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Heh. Reminds me of my recent adventures in KS land. I'm playing my heavy Wizard, roaming around, grabbing mats, killing things that get in my way, around Wolf Totem Valley. As I reach for some plant, growing in front of me, I get about 95% of the way farmed, and suddenly attacked. The instant I get attacked, some low level barb immediately swoops in and grabs it while I finish the mob I'm on. So, me, being a bit annoyed, toss a spell at a mob in his general direction, which he hadn't even attacked yet. It's a one-shot, of course, and he proceeds to get mad at me, and yell. Well, I was just going to toss one spell, just for a bit of a laugh as he'd stop in his tracks, but now he's getting obscene. So, I proceed to blast every mob in the immediate area. My task done, I start to continue on my way, when he starts yelling at me again, calling me noob, etc. So now, I'm serious. I continue nuking everything in our little area, the instant it respawns, leaving the other players well alone. He starts getting even more vulgar, calling me worse and worse names. Well, now I'm having fun, and enjoying the chance to test the limits of my Wizard. It continues for a while, and I guess he ran out of vulgarities, so he calls me a Geek. To which I reply, "Interesting. Yet you're the one getting mad at a game?" To which I see a long string of stars, and various misspelled words. A couple of passing Venos stop long enough to laugh at him. He unleashes his rage on them, and they just laugh and pass on by. I, in the mean time, have continued killing everything, and gotten quite a good pile of loot from it, much more than I would have if I'd just continued on my way, so I'm in a fantastic mood. My counterpart, of course, was not. So, with one last obscenity, he logged. I, having had a wonderful time, continued on my merry way, blasting mobs as I went along.

Now. One sidenote, for people that think I'm a jerk, etc. I wouldn't have even bothered with this guy, but his name itself was an obscenity, implying what kind of person he was. If you blatantly advertise in your name that you are, for lack of a better word, an ****, and then live up to it... You have nobody to blame for what ensues than yourself.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options