Best BM axe build

lamealot
lamealot Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Blademaster
Is the best axe BM build for every lvl go 3str. 1 vit and 1dex? And is there a post that says which skills are good for lvling and which are not thanks.
Post edited by lamealot on

Comments

• Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary
    Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited August 2009
  • bigxbear
    bigxbear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    dex wr ftw!!!

con - 50-60
    int - 3
    str - enough for dual axes
    agi - rest

i've had no problems w/ it ^^

str-3, agi-1, con-1 = till con is at about 50-60 then,
    str-3, agi-2

once u hit 90 and get HH 90 green armor, u can reset ur con to about 30 or so and put it into agi(keep it in multiples of 20 for crit%)
    i'm the one spinning in their chair, eating a ring-pop, wondering y the world hates broccolie so much... but loves it w/ cheese O.o... mabye we all should wear cheese to be better ppl. (Yes!!.. One more step to RUULING the worldb:thanks)
  • Theblacktige - Heavens Tear
    Theblacktige - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    well as i see i put it i vit 3 strg n 1 vit n that work to me, i hit strong n i have a good hp ^^ n i dont make too many miss, cuz when i was a low lvl i put it 4 strg n 1 dex since lvl 15, im lvl 69 now lol
  • chibipocchu
    chibipocchu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    just 3 strenth, 2 dexerity every lvl^^

i believe that would work well eh?;.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    necro. You're commenting on a build that was popular almost 2 years ago.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • sidvicious
    sidvicious Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    boo4u wrote: »
    maybe to lvl 70..after that get str going good and some vit..my vit is good for now..olike 6900+ with barb buff lol..so i may go to adding more dex every lvl till 80..3 str and 2 dex..know why cause i want to thats why.I personally dont like to be a mirror because they can be broken.

ok have a question my bm at 93 has 6500 hp dex to cover claws and str to cover axes and not all sharded with 15k def and 3500 ele? am i on the right track?
  • sidvicious
    edited December 2011
    lamealot wrote: »
    Is the best axe BM build for every lvl go 3str. 1 vit and 1dex? And is there a post that says which skills are good for lvling and which are not thanks.

looking to see if anyone can awnser my last post! bm has 6500 hp def 15k 3500 ele. at 93 am i on the tank side?
  • sidvicious
    edited December 2011
    sidvicious wrote: »
    ok have a question my bm at 93 has 6500 hp dex to cover claws and str to cover axes and not all sharded with 15k def and 3500 ele? am i on the right track?

have to say the old is better! for tanking purpose! aps bm suck sorry my opinion! bm wasnt made to to dps and still cant! a bm should have atleast 20k def and 12k hp if you want to e the character it was meant
  • OJake - Raging Tide
    OJake - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    sidvicious wrote: »
    have to say the old is better! for tanking purpose! aps bm suck sorry my opinion! bm wasnt made to to dps and still cant! a bm should have atleast 20k def and 12k hp if you want to e the character it was meant

Lmao BMs werent made for Dps? Then y do we hav claws? The only reason I'd go pure Axe/Tank build is for Pvp other than that ur gonna be **** for pve, unless u wanna devote ur life to delta or FC, because that'll be all u will be good at, everyother instane ull just be a debuffer & or follower. I wouldnt even call you a tank cause the APS DDs will be play aggro tag the whole time while ur Trying to gain 1 spark. All u aps BMs know wat I mean.

My BM has 9.2k HP( unbuffed) & 15k deffence, gimme BP & I can solo/tank a lot of ****.