Auto-Path Upgrade.

Options
Tehdemon - Dreamweaver
Tehdemon - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Suggestion Box
Just wondering, wouldn't it be pretty neat to get an ETA for an autopath? Sometimes i find myself wondering if its worth saving the coin to just fly there or not.

Say auto-path from Lost City to Arch. When you click the auto-path box comes up as normal, but just has an ETA Such as 0:27:52 (h/m/s) Something similiar.

the math basics are already there, for instance, in the air I move at 6.1 m/s. The distance to the target area could be determined by game, and then calculated.

Yay or nay? Thoughts or Comments? b:laugh

//Srry, made one in wrong section. This is the right place now
Post edited by Tehdemon - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I wouldn't call it a bad idea, but honestly I don't think it is needed. You learn pretty quickly to recognize NPC names, where they are, and how long it will take to get there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Not the worst idea ever, but not the most needed. I would rather look forward to bigger updates/events, or fixing glitches/bugs. The current auto path is already a great addition to the game. Before, WQ was the definition of "a pain in the ****".

Also, you said you fly at 6.1m/s. But, that is not possible, your movement speed on the ground is different than flying speed. ALL classes fly at 5m/s base speed. Then, if your wings/beast/sword says 2.5/5.0, then your flying speed would be 7.5m/s and 10m/s hasted.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Tehdemon - Dreamweaver
    Tehdemon - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    My bad, I travel at 6.0m/s.. b:pleased
  • Anivar - Heavens Tear
    Anivar - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User