Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I'll take a iced coffee if you have one please

...no. Awesome-Sauce or nothing!!

b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    KSing, however, is just rude.

That one line, summurizes it all.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • AceMaster - Dreamweaver
    AceMaster - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    When did this turn into a history lesson?b:chuckle

Ty for people who agree with me that KSing is bad.
    Never thought that such a simple discussion would go to 4 pages :P
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Never underestimate the ability of simple posts to turn into epic threads :)
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited August 2009

KSing is bad, but against certain mobs with low spawn rates or small spawn areas, it's to be expected.

Squadding sometimes is fine, if I'm questing...but if I'm grinding with or without a scroll, I generally won't squad. I will, however, gladly trade buffs. I've grinded for long periods of time next to a few other toons and traded buffs during that whole time....and stayed out of each other's way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Sierron - Harshlands
    Sierron - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    The most shicking thing is when I tell people that they are KSing
    they reply: "What's KSing?"

KSing=Kill Stealing
    I also don't know it before, what KSing is. But you shouldn't expect anything else. There are many new people, so like newbies, they don't know some things.

@topic title: what has this title to do with the text?
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You just won't give up will you? STOP trying to make your greedy self sound good! You are just in it to kill the game and everyone knows it! You can't even get your terms straight you are trying to promote your greed so much!
    When I buy my daily Jolly Jones Gold each day, the price goes up about 10k. The higher the Gold prices, the more people are willing to spend real-life cash on the game. The more real life cash that is injected into the game, the healthier PWI is.

So you're welcome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I love when sometimes someone else attacks a mob right before I do. I didn't realize he was going after the mob and it's just an accident.

And then come the PM's

SomeIdiot: WHY YOU KS ME!!! I WILL (ban/PK/ec.) YOU!!!
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
    Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I love when sometimes someone else attacks a mob right before I do. I didn't realize he was going after the mob and it's just an accident.

And then come the PM's

SomeIdiot: WHY YOU KS ME!!! I WILL (ban/PK/ec.) YOU!!!

ROFLMAO. You are on a PK server. Just PK the idiot. I do not believe you can be banned for PKing someone who KSs or is just plain annoying on a PvP server especially when there are so many RPkrs around.

When I play my char on LC I don't put up with KS BS, I may let them get away with one or two but anymore and I PK them. If I'm feeling nice, I'll invite them to squad first and if they refuse, then I PK them. b:victory
  • Hemoglobin - Lost City
    Hemoglobin - Lost City Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ROFLMAO. You are on a PK server. Just PK the idiot. I do not believe you can be banned for PKing someone who KSs or is just plain annoying on a PvP server especially when there are so many RPkrs around.

When I play my char on LC I don't put up with KS BS, I may let them get away with one or two but anymore and I PK them. If I'm feeling nice, I'll invite them to squad first and if they refuse, then I PK them. b:victory

Agreed, hands down.

Why else would we play on a PvP server if not to kill those who KS/PK/talk to/don't talk to/hate/like/or generally annoy us, or are just there for the killing..

I tend to give people a chance though. First time they clearly were at fault for ks'ing I let things slide or send a squad invite. It really confuses me sometimes why someone would deny a squad invite if we are both after the same thing. It makes things faster and easier. After that, if it happens a second time, I attack them, and if they attack back, theyre dead. If they don't attack back I let them live, because I don't really like getting red... But if they do it again, I'm done being nice.

Or I die and go to a different spot... Or I come back... Depends b:chuckle
  • Lolite - Heavens Tear
    Lolite - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    KSing is very annoying :l especially when I was trying to get as many drops as possible.

A simple solution I found to stop others from ksing you is to buff them lol I remember buffing lots of bms and barbs at foxwing supermes near etherblade with bramble guard and they stopped ksing me lol The best part is when you buff a ksing cleric, he/she buffs you back b:victory yay for free buffs!

Of course, if my friendly buff did not stop them from ksing... A simple solution is to ks back b:angry After they start attacking a mob, send in the nix after the same mob, until they get tired of ksing you b:angry
    Moved to WoW b:bye
  • Hemoglobin - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    KSing is very annoying :l especially when I was trying to get as many drops as possible.

A simple solution I found to stop others from ksing you is to buff them lol I remember buffing lots of bms and barbs at foxwing supermes near etherblade with bramble guard and they stopped ksing me lol The best part is when you buff a ksing cleric, he/she buffs you back b:victory yay for free buffs!

Of course, if my friendly buff did not stop them from ksing... A simple solution is to ks back b:angry After they start attacking a mob, send in the nix after the same mob, until they get tired of ksing you b:angry

Much easier to just send the nix at them
  • Lolite - Heavens Tear
    Lolite - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Much easier to just send the nix at them

Hmm... send the nix at the mob they are killing or the kser? :P
    Moved to WoW b:bye
  • Hemoglobin - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Hmm... send the nix at the mob they are killing or the kser? :P

Kser be dead please b:pleased
  • Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
    Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Kser be dead please b:pleased

Unfortunately, on Heavens Tear 99+% of the players are not PK enabled so that is not possible.b:cry That is why I like playing on LC. b:pleased