Top 10 reason why Regicide is so loved

Options
LhRag - Sanctuary
LhRag - Sanctuary Posts: 106 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
#10: Skif smells
#9: bobzl has moobs
#8: Kiva_ has something u really dun wanna know about
#7: beautiful love story of thedan and majou
#5: i can't count
#4: we don't take pleasure in bleeding people's charm
#3: we don't intentionally recruit other faction's members
#2: we don't trash talk in common chat during tw
#1: because i'm in Regicide

20090722133122.jpg
Post edited by LhRag - Sanctuary on

Comments

• RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    #6 is because of my charming personality and brilliant humor b:laugh

>.> how dare you forget me!

TheDan + Majou=Love4Ever b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    #1: because i'm in Regicide
    You are WHO? >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • LhRag - Sanctuary
    LhRag - Sanctuary Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You are WHO? >_>

good question b:puzzled
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    KK EVERY1 LETS JUMP ON THE "TOP 10 REASON" BANDWAGON.

Great. This is going to be the new santuary forum fad or something =.=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    blahblahblah
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
    edited August 2009
    Options
    KK EVERY1 LETS JUMP ON THE "TOP 10 REASON" BANDWAGON.

Great. This is going to be the new santuary forum fad or something =.=

Well if Falls can do it about Nefarious, why cant we about Regicide? >.>

I encourage everyone to make one of their own faction :P could be a nice networking tool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

• Andium - Sanctuary
    Andium - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You are WHO? >_>

you say that as if you are actually somebody? b:question
    edited August 2009
    Options
    you say that as if you are actually somebody? b:question

HEY.....Deceptistar is my partner in crime :( Be nice to her.....:O or I shall beat you with my wand! b:cry

• Andium - Sanctuary
    Andium - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle what's to say i won't enjoy that =o
    edited August 2009
    Options
    HEY.....Deceptistar is my partner in crime :( Be nice to her.....:O or I shall beat you with my wand! b:cry
    =^^= meow......
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited August 2009
    Options
    :O b:chuckle

No comment >.>.<.<

• Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    nr 1: ayano_chan didnt wreck the clan
    nr2 : because we stole leg land hohob:laugh
    nr3 : we proved to the server they all big fat noobs .
    nr 4 : umm because of regi is a clan and ppl stick with regi thast why we pwn most been here from low lvl up unlike legendary and nefarious who buyed all high lvls off so the adult because most are in legendary nefarious ADULT players needed to buy ppl off they turn the game in there favor ... sad huh top clans adult players fixing a game this way they all patetic regi never did never will we fought for what we did and we earned it instead of leeching a millions pay like most in the server do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FACT REGI RULES

FACT all nef leg are weak falling for a pay to need to continue on there game because otherwise they woulda been to NOOOOOOOOOOB TO DO SOb:angry

Truth.

Hii Regicide ;D You guys are cool, for the most part. b:chuckle
  • Mischeviouss - Sanctuary
    Mischeviouss - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Lolololololool.....What were you saying hated soul umm..I didn't get the full message.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Lolololololool.....What were you saying hated soul umm..I didn't get the full message.

b:chuckle dont worry Mischeviouss, we sometimes dont know what he says in fc either....its like he speaks on a coded language or something >.> he blames it on blind typing b:chuckle

• Mischeviouss - Sanctuary
    Mischeviouss - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Ahhhhh....I think it's a bit cute, though...He just gave me ALOT of laughs tonight, I love'em for them. b:chuckle
  • Byno - Sanctuary
    Byno - Sanctuary Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    nr 4 : umm because of regi is a clan and ppl stick with regi thast why we pwn most been here from low lvl up unlike legendary and nefarious who buyed all high lvls off so the adult because most are in legendary nefarious ADULT players needed to buy ppl off they turn the game in there favor ... sad huh top clans adult players fixing a game this way they all patetic regi never did never will we fought for what we did and we earned it instead of leeching a millions pay like most in the server do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FACT REGI RULES

FACT all nef leg are weak falling for a pay to need to continue on there game because otherwise they woulda been to NOOOOOOOOOOB TO DO SOb:angry

Wait...So all Leg are cashshoppers? I thought my 20 dollars a week food budget was because of college, who woulda thought it was because I secretly spend all my money on the game when I'm not looking...

Writing posts about how much you love your faction is cool, more power to you. No reason to deface other factions in the process.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that dude hatedsoul got pked on his **** too much b:cry
    guess he needs more b:chuckle OH WAIT HE IS WHITE NAMEb:shocked
    CAREBEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that dude hatedsoul got pked on his **** too much b:cry
    guess he needs more b:chuckle OH WAIT HE IS WHITE NAMEb:shocked
    CAREBEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Shush you b:cute

• HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Wait...So all Leg are cashshoppers? I thought my 20 dollars a week food budget was because of college

I share your pain b:cry
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Zelfine - Sanctuary
    Zelfine - Sanctuary Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Nobody likes braggers b:beatenup
    lololol jk

P.S. Can someone give a report of TWs from the past weekend ._.
    b:bye PW.
    I'll still troll the forums >:D
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    dont fall this weekend...
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
    edited August 2009
    Options

• Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

FACT REGI RULES

Oh look, one of my fans is talking about me again ,time to feed the troll :

1. OH NOES, EVILZ AYANA-CHAN KICKED MA' **** IN PEEE KEEE TOO MUCH SO I HAS WENTZ TO REG SARCHING FOAR SHEALTHER ,I HAZ ALSO TURNNND PEEE KEEE MODZ OFF TO AVOID FURTHARRR EMBAIRASMENT!!!

2. Congrats,nice way of showing how of a regi member act's after getting 1 land,I'm sure they love having a spokesperson like you, I do hope the higher ups in reg read this if they haven't already,I'd like to know which of them invited you in their faction,that must have been a very rainy day ...

3.Going to the gym on a basis can be a solution for fatness b:victory ,you should try it sometimes since it might help you get rid of that chunk of meat suffocating your brain ; as for us in leg,we get enough exercise pking ppl like you (atleast before you Rage Quit pk mode and went blue).As for being nubs :I am sry,I forgot how to be one long ago,although by watching you I got some pretty damn good ideas b:cute .

4. Oh my ,are you sure a faction jumper should be saying that? You should realize that some ppl are old school players that have stuck with their factions for a very long time(some since the day the faction was made)through all the rough times it has faced,watching it rise,crumble,rise and crumble again. Have those ppl also been "bought off" ?

5 ???? It's really hurt's the eyes to read your posts hated so I'll stop here,hopefully you do too. Also >>>>> http://www.learnenglish.de/
  • Akyta - Sanctuary
    Akyta - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    how come i dont see a #6? or am i just blind? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    you guys forgot the most important one!
    ebs: i'm ****
    b:chuckle
  • Zelfine - Sanctuary
    Zelfine - Sanctuary Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Thank you kind sir. b:laugh
    how come i dont see a #6? or am i just blind? b:surrender

No you're just stupid b:shutup

Oh my Ayano, you just made my day.
    b:bye PW.
    I'll still troll the forums >:D
  • zkif
    zkif Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    #10: Skif smells Sexy

b:cuteb:bye
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    exusse me i was mistaking posting here :) how nice that im so loved heheheh i hope ur all so mad u smash ur keyboard :):) whehehehe
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
    edited August 2009
    Options
    exusse me i was a lvl 95 barb in regicid i would like to take back my first post :) regicide proved to be nothing more then a bribed clan like the rest .... legendary is to noob to hold of nef so they buy of leaders ... sad pathetic legendary fkheads ahh well it pissed me off so much that TheDan so called leader of regi kicked me ... idk why he didnt take the time to tell me even hahahah ... :) meh regi ur epec fail my previous post wah i thought we had a reall leader guess we dont b:byeb:byeb:bye regi sucks dont join epic fail :)

proven point : ayano the 1 against regi now standsup for m ppl dont be fooled in tw ... they all bribed payed off by ADULT PLAYERS YES ADULT!!!! lmao sad fks get a life

Hey dannie get over miku already pls damnit lol lily left me after 3 years ur grudge lil to far huh ???

listen to this this how i feel about u now :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg7jA-H-jMo
    Can you explain to us in clear english? Atm all I can comprehend is "bribed" and "kicked" and "you dont know why". Or at least wait posting until your hands are not shaking from anger or something...
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Damn .... I guess that english guide was too much for him,he's doing worse than before b:shocked ! Hated want a lollipop b:bye ?