Last post wins!

Options

Comments

• Hemoglobin - Lost City
    Hemoglobin - Lost City Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Japanese mafia (Yakuza) makes it kinda similar. They use dead pokemon blood though (after using thems as slaves to fight against eachother) and then grind oddishes (grass pokemon) into powder form to make them. They don't show those on air because they get censored by 4kids

japanese were better at making bombs, that spahgetti sounds gross, pokemon blood is too sweet
  • Swdgy - Heavens Tear
    Swdgy - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    New York Mafia beat the Yakuza :P

only in "Phantom:Requium for the Phantom" in everything else, the japanese mafia pwnz :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] yay :) ^.^
    stuffed a bunch of my favorite animes into 1 signature lolz
  • The_Champion - Sanctuary
    The_Champion - Sanctuary Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    japanese were better at making bombs, that spahgetti sounds gross, pokemon blood is too sweet

dab a little lemon juice and it'll be fine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sounds about right
  • Roxmel - Sanctuary
    Roxmel - Sanctuary Posts: 640 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Rubber mouth guard
    watch what happens when you swallow me... *calls jigglypuff and mewtwo to DESTROY you*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -Roxmel- ;O
    edited September 2009
    Options
    only in "Phantom:Requium for the Phantom" in everything else, the japanese mafia pwnz :P

New York Mafia beat the Yakuza in the Ultimate Warrior.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sounds about right
  • Swdgy - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    New York Mafia beat the Yakuza in the Ultimate Warrior.

Ultimate Warrior? never heard of that... o.o
    edited September 2009
    Options
    watch what happens when you swallow me... *calls jigglypuff and mewtwo to DESTROY you*

*butler walks in* "Your fried mewteo and jigglypuff kabobs are ready sir." Already taken care of. b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sounds about right
  • Hemoglobin - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    dab a little lemon juice and it'll be fine

good tip, lets send the recipe to racheal ray!
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ultimate Warrior? never heard of that... o.o

show on spike that tests warrors from all over time on 1 on 1.(or in mafia vs. yakuza case gang vs. gang.) They'd test weapons fighting styles etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sounds about right
  • Roxmel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    *butler walks in* "Your fried mewteo and jigglypuff kabobs are ready sir." Already taken care of. b:sin

* calls my lovley panda to destroy you * >:3 YUSH
  • Hemoglobin - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options

-beats panda with bamboo stick-

HAHA the food becomes the enemy!
    edited September 2009
    Options

The panda is dessert...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sounds about right
  • Swdgy - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options

nuuuuu it's a trap! :O
    jigglypuff is poisonous :O it's filled with dangerous err um... solid nitrogen? sure... why not...
    edited September 2009
    Options

*beats hemo with bamboo stick* Oh how the tides have changed :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sounds about right
  • Roxmel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options

;P my panda isnt that fond of bamboo and will destroy everyone in his path.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    nuuuuu it's a trap! :O
    jigglypuff is poisonous :O it's filled with dangerous err um... solid nitrogen? sure... why not...

Just dip it in italian dressing and it goes down well :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sounds about right
  • Roxmel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The panda is dessert...

* calls in my lovley raichu and gets death note * >:3 i iz ebil kitteh
  • Hemoglobin - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    *beats hemo with bamboo stick* Oh how the tides have changed :P

-beats champion with waffle shaped trophy-

idk why, but it seems reasonable
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ;P my panda isnt that fond of bamboo and will destroy everyone in his path.

He's a killer all right
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sounds about right
  • Swdgy - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    -beats champion with waffle shaped trophy-

idk why, but it seems reasonable

should've just waffle ironed his face
  • Roxmel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options

o___________________________________________________________o
  • Swdgy - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options

you can't use the death note! b:shocked
    you can't see his face since it's covered by facial hair!
  • Hemoglobin - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    should've just waffle ironed his face

D: and then poured syrup into his eyes?
    edited September 2009
    Options

Raichu, I though that was my swiss cheese, oops, sorry...
    -trys to beats champion with waffle shaped trophy, but gives up after finds out it's impossible, and get's squished by The_Champion's foot-

Fixed :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sounds about right
  • Swdgy - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    D: and then poured syrup into his eyes?
    no... the butter goes before the syrup
    edited September 2009
    Options
    no... the butter goes before the syrup

Well It' been nice knowing you... *pushes button* *Swdgy and Hemo blow up in a firey explosion*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sounds about right
  • Roxmel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    you can't use the death note! b:shocked
    you can't see his face since it's covered by facial hair!

fine fine * throws death note into The_Champion's stomuch then unleashes my perfect world balls(1 barb 2 archers 1 BM 9 veno w nix 1 wiz 3 clerics) to destroy him*
  • Swdgy - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    fine fine * throws death note into The_Champion's stomuch then unleashes my perfect world balls(1 barb 2 archers 1 BM 9 veno w nix 1 wiz 3 clerics) to destroy him*

I'm sorry what...? perfect world..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................balls?
    edited September 2009
    Options

*get's motov cocktail* try it :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sounds about right
  • Roxmel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm sorry what...? perfect world..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................balls?

b:laugh b:thanks
This discussion has been closed.