• Mystique - Dreamweaver
    Mystique - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Woot Servers are online now for me. b:bye
  • I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear
    I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    wow i love it i have not seen another one in our sever like mine yet

btw if im right that being PW-MY tho so i prolly wont buy it for this game that being said if yhou can get it to this one via encoding i would pay for it at that price though odds are if you tried to you would be busted and banned so dont but still a nice thought if you can get it to this version as it was not in HT LC or DW that i have seen sanc being not sure about yet or HL but anyways i dont really have to buy it i would just rather get it now and not later thats all b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

also wish they would fix the dam prob with my "join date" its way off>_>
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    the clients updated, just it wont verify and says 'update server under maintenance' so cant get ingame qq.
  • Bittersweet - Harshlands
    Bittersweet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I'm verifying my client atm; hope this will fix it.
  • Nerelupoaica - Lost City
    Nerelupoaica - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    loool? the servers go, but...where is the patch?b:bye
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I start client says 'Servers under maintenance, Please do try again later" >.<
  • Dinath - Sanctuary
    Dinath - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Please try selecting update settings, select a patch server Patch_1 or Patch_2 (if one doesnt work try the other), and restart the client.

This worked for me ty b:thanks
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    loool? the servers go, but...where is the patch?b:bye

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/download

This is the manual patch.

And:
    I start client says 'Servers under maintenance, Please do try again later" >.<

^^ This ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Apparently you have to pick patch 1. Try that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    OK even if u did manual patch, on launcher select update server 1 under update settings. restart client and blam ur ingame.
  • Nerelupoaica - Lost City
    Nerelupoaica - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yeahh!! finnaly the game run!b:pleased thank you very much!!
  • Bittersweet - Harshlands
    Bittersweet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    It's working for me now. I've verified my client and it's working. :3
    *Edit: Yes.. would be that nice if you actually updated your client BITTERSWEET. -facepalm-
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    OK even if u did manual patch, on launcher select update server 1 under update settings. restart client and blam ur ingame.

ty it worked
  • dreadheart
    dreadheart Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I can login it is saying update server is having maintenance please FIX
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    If you're having patching issues, please select patch 1, then restart the launcher.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    andracil wrote: »
    If you're having patching issues, please select patch 1, then restart the launcher.

so care to explaine why it isnt working and keeps saying even after i downloaded the manuel patch from the pwi download page and even reselected the manuel patch one and tried that why it still isnt working as the game client lists itself as unable to update client it running ect and i have even used Ctrl+Alt+dlt then checked my comps running programs currently pwi is not on that the net being on and not the problem as i close the forum each time i try to repatch so any ideas "O wise GM"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Deep breath there...

Select Patch 1.

Exit game.

Restart game. Let it patch from Patch 1.

Login.

Also try Verifying from the starting game menu and let that run.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Lycanclaw - Heavens Tear
    Lycanclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Deep breath there...

Select Patch 1.

Exit game.

Login.

i tried this. it atleast got it to give me allow connection thing from my internet security that pops up.. but the actual game is giving me "client running, unable to proceed with update" whats that all about? ive closed everything.. theres nothing else runningb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XButtercupp - Heavens Tear
    XButtercupp - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I did the manual patch and stuff and i got the server under maintenance, so i verified the patch by clicking verify, waited 15 min and i eventually got into the login screen, but when i try to login it says client version too low, so i let did the patch one thing and i still got it. What should i doo......
  • Yoyomeng - Lost City
    Yoyomeng - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i tried this. it atleast got it to give me allow connection thing from my internet security that pops up.. but the actual game is giving me "client running, unable to proceed with update" whats that all about? ive closed everything.. theres nothing else runningb:shocked

Just download the manual patch to your desktop and double-click to apply it. Simple lol.
    edited August 2009
    Deep breath there...

Select Patch 1.

Exit game.

Login.

u do realize i have likly more of an idea why it isnt working then wat you stated right though i cant legally go into the files or i will break TOS ect for foing it to see if im right tho that being said i did lol do that and i no cant verify and no i cant get the client to "stop" saying that the client is currently running as its not and says it cant update even if i download the patch from the main site though i do have an idea of what it being as i have had this problem before but on a different game i altered the system files and fixed it myself though i being honest to the gm's b4 on that game got perm ban for fixing it and such as i broke the TOS and agreement that eing said i wont do it again and will likly have to redownload pwi again in full as annoying as that is V_V to not break TOS <=== this being a very god dam annoying thing that gets in the way when something like this happens b:angry well ill prolly just uninstall it like i said and do a new download of everything again tho being annoyin it is i would perfer not being banned from this game tho in silkroad i didnt mind as they screwed that game over from to many sales and no1 wanted anything anymore so they ended up selling "legal: bots for the players tho yes they were legal silkroad said "we do not allow bots we dont support it ect and about every 4 weeks would have anew bots punishment list" that being said the servers now being full all the time and premium time users cant get in either way so um ya would rather stay here where they truthfully dont allow bots period if caught you get banned for it btw darth i am calm though that being said i also am breathing lol b:laugh as it doesnt take to much effort to typeb:chuckle well i will see what you think after this an so ill wait to redownl;oad incase you know of another possible way to fix this problem other the me likly doing a cross patch re-engineering of the site patch and bringing it into the client an breaking TOS tho that being said i wont as i dont want to be banned again from another game ive enjoyed but still if i dont have to redownload i would perfer not to so any other ideas as i dont want to have to wait another 2hrs or so V_V
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

• kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Please check your system tray to see if the PWI program is still running. If so, click, and close out using the exit option (not the X on the client window). This should take care of your "client still running" issue.
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
    edited August 2009
    Just download the manual patch to your desktop and double-click to apply it. Simple lol.

that doesnt fix the problem as ive done that about 4x to make sure i didnt get anything wrong also i tried using the manuel part to but it wont open it that way either that being said i have used both patch 1 and 2 for testing this also
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

edited August 2009
    Please check your system tray to see if the PWI program is still running. If so, click, and close out using the exit option (not the X on the client window). This should take care of your "client still running" issue.

lol i did that about umm o about mayb the first time i tried and i garentee u it isnt running as i have checked this thx for the idea tho b:chuckle

as i know i have closed the client about 5min or so ago that way and such the problem still persisnting also and the icon tray doesnt list it there where it normally will if i close pwi game client with the tred X in the upper corner iot ends up there in the icon tray lower rioght corner of screen but it isnt there and i dont have any programs running to prevent it from working i also have my pwi laucher ect listed on my data execution exception for something like this to so any other ideas ?

ps i did close the pwi client that way to see iof it would also stop the problem and such then opened that up again and closed it to to test still having trouble
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

edited August 2009
    stilll wondering and waitng to see if i should just delete all files then download again an try to get back on in 2 hrs or so ect or not also did to a shutdown on my comp to to see if thayt being the prob it wasnt also tho that being said i have removed the net cable about 1min ago and placed it back it to make sure nothing should be accessing the net from pwi that being said i am currently loged in on an alt comp typing this and the main comp having the problem still so should i do like i said an delete it all an redownload or no as that will likly fix it just dont wanna wait 2hrs or so V_V
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

• XButtercupp - Heavens Tear
    XButtercupp - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Man, i wanted to play tonight D: but i tried everything and whenever i try to log in i still get the Client version too low, please exit and update thing again -sad face-b:cryb:cry
    edited August 2009
    lol i did that about umm o about mayb the first time i tried and i garentee u it isnt running as i have checked this thx for the idea tho b:chuckle

as i know i have closed the client about 5min or so ago that way and such the problem still persisnting also and the icon tray doesnt list it there where it normally will if i close pwi game client with the tred X in the upper corner iot ends up there in the icon tray lower rioght corner of screen but it isnt there and i dont have any programs running to prevent it from working i also have my pwi laucher ect listed on my data execution exception for something like this to so any other ideas ?

ps i did close the pwi client that way to see iof it would also stop the problem and such then opened that up again and closed it to to test still having trouble
    Man, i wanted to play tonight D: but i tried everything and whenever i try to log in i still get the Client version too low, please exit and update thing again -sad face-b:cryb:cry

butter cup urs may tho actually be different look on ur start menu go to the far right side there should be a little arrow or something next to the pwi forums page if you pop it down click that and then look for a pwi logo on the little start menu task bar it looks a bit like the launcher then click it to open it and then click the exit on the pwi main log in area that being said if u did you are havin the same prob i am if it still is happening to you still

ps mine is still not working right either

also the pwi launcher can still run on the start menu buttercup if u do close the launcher that you open from ur desktop and it wont show up on the Ctrl+alt +dlt and selecting current running programs ect tho if u do have it running there still you can open the laucher still but it will say that pwi is still running ect as it is just from a memory cach and such tho it is still runing tho
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

• Lycanclaw - Heavens Tear
    Lycanclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited August 2009

it worked thanks :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    it worked thanks :D

mine still wont tho ughguess i do have to wait 2 hrs or so V_V and redownload as no GM seems to want to touch this subject with a 10 foot pole and or if they do odds are ima be directed to place a ticket in w/a hijack this ect file and a DxDiag file to tho that wont fix it im pretty sure as SRO had this problem b4 also tho i got to dam tired of waiting for it ect and just fixed the files myself instead of downloadin the game for about 4hrs or so V_V anyways hope to get a reply soon that either twells me to wait ect to redownload or just to start it now so i wont wait (2hrs) here and get nothing accomplished) whilre i wait btw the coding on the pwi files is no offense but rather easy to crack not that hard to dicipher either "no im not doing editing to the files" i am tho look looking at them that is allowed by TOS as far as i know as it says dont copy or changed them or send to a different source and im not im merely looking at them that being said if the prob is the same ill know in about 5min of going through files and coding line by line no i wont change them or do anything like that as i dont want to be banned but im wanting to prove to you the prob being in the patch itself not my comp ill even send in a ticket with it if i find it with the coding section listed in the ticket and point out the error as if its the same it wont be hard to find tho odds are its coded a bit differently tho so i do need to figure out the difference in code between both patchs and file types and run a quick scan for differences in them that being said if im right it is completly allowed to do as it doesnt say you arnt in the TOS allowed to access the files it just say not to alter or send them anywhere ect or copy them and im not b:victory but anyways ill be back in about prolly 2hrs if they dont ban me for this as i shouldnt be but they might as i can likly prove the problem to them and they wont like it lol if i find it b:chuckle though i didnt break any rules at all as i am not breaking anything changing anything or sending to another party as im sending it to the support center in about 5min if i can find it b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

• UsesPets - Heavens Tear
    UsesPets - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yay for updates