Pk besT Moment

2»

Comments

• Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Only people whom started in harshlands think they have any chance now.
    In all PW server, whoever gets ~70% of the map always have end up owning 100% of the map.
    Only case where this may be false is in a few china servers where you can easily fiill out several 80vs80 TWs and ppl actually prevent other guilds for taking all lands since low levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Me against Vipu and LordAragon
    (thanks to dew of protection though but i was lvl83)

then qqing.. aww wtf didnt expect u to have chain jailed (effect stuns with any attack...
    But i know i was lucky though... still learning even at my lvlb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Supablazed - Harshlands
    Supablazed - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    killing martain 1v1 right after i hit 79 , then seeing his HH90 the next dayb:bye

edit* i was 79
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raitei - Harshlands
    Raitei - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hmm one of my favorites would have to be killing Ligea 5 times 1 v 1 at camp of the intrepid. Another would be when me and King timed a Dragon + Perdition to take Nurfed down inside sp that was awesome b:laugh. Oh Scarlet what's this Saveless says ur telling him u've killed me several times? As far as i remember the score is 3 me you 0 or was he just lying to me? I wont count the other day when i killed you by spiders because he was using your character.
  • Skreamz - Harshlands
    Skreamz - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Forgive me if I am worng about it being u Ratei, but i think one time Red_Betty and I owned you and Bazarius and a wolfblade Archer at village of the naught...of course thats not all your fault, fighting with Bazarius on your side is like fighting with the kid in the front of the bus who had to wear a football helmet on the ride to school
  • Raitei - Harshlands
    Raitei - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Forgive me if I am worng about it being u Ratei, but i think one time Red_Betty and I owned you and Bazarius and a wolfblade Archer at village of the naught...of course thats not all your fault, fighting with Bazarius on your side is like fighting with the kid in the front of the bus who had to wear a football helmet on the ride to school

If by own u mean me fighting both u and betty who was almost 90 or 90 at the time not sure. And the archer was 7x without a charm so yea i think you did.
  • FredAlmighty - Harshlands
    FredAlmighty - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Most of u guys are the reason why when i hit 30 im never walking to archosaur again especially since i saw ****in saveless sitting out there pking every white name there fing WAS!! then he went afk like everyone he had already killed came after him he came back and killed like 30 ppl in 5 seconds seirously haqrsh lands is ****ing ridicoulus!!
  • Mrg - Harshlands
    Mrg - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Some of the best pvp moments...

ToA - LS/pend vs. KD

YKD - Beginning of KoS with Crimson

Ancient Wall - the 15 minute long KoS with QQ where the Harpy Wraith wiped half the ppl there.

First Etherblade TW - full 3 hours enough said
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited August 2009

ToA - LS/pend vs. KD

YKD - Beginning of KoS with Crimson

Ancient Wall - the 15 minute long KoS with QQ where the Harpy Wraith wiped half the ppl there.

Did you even PvP? Btw, we need to do some more 1v1's outside ToA. ;)
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited August 2009

b:cute 10 characters
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • JiangLi - Harshlands
    JiangLi - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I have to say my first time PKing someone was the best. I was running around Hidden Orchid farming when a lvl 40-something veno runs up to me with her little foxwing (using foxwing on the ground, wtf?!) and starts attacking me. Knowing Hidden Orchid's reputation, I already had my magmite out so naturally I return the attack. I quickly sliced her hp in half at which point she realized she made a mistake and started running for her life. I wasn't going to let her get away with it, so I chased her until she turned around and started attacking me again. I killed her and was happily surprised when she dropped her weapon, which I took, equipped, and ran around with before selling at an NPC. It was then that I realized why people PK- its ridiculously fun. Woohoo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    LOLOL thats freaking funny b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    F.u.n.