Higher draw distance?

Murderface_ - Lost City
Murderface_ - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Support Desk
Hi I have a question. I have all the settings turned to max on my computer and it runs perfect. I was wondering if there was a way I could turn the draw distance up even more. I would love to be able to fly very high up into the air and see the ground below me for miles around.

If there isn't a way to do this, would it be possible for the developers to bump up the draw distance in a new patch?
Post edited by Murderface_ - Lost City on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    If you turn up both Distance options in the in-game options, that is the maximum draw distance that the game allows.

To be able to have the game run on as wide a variety of systems as possible, a super crazy draw distance like you would like (and we would too) isn't feasible.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Murderface_ - Lost City
    Murderface_ - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I don't understand how having the option of an even further draw distance would slow down older machines considering it would be an option and the people with slower machines could still run their games at the lowest draw distance.
This discussion has been closed.