Clothing Now!!!

raya8
raya8 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Suggestion Box
I have all this gold sitting in the store but all the clothes for females in the game are skimpy and beyond. i would never wear any of it, even the bathing suits could consist of more. Why do we need to run around in bathing suits killing creatures is beyond me. Next time they update they should give us some good clothes too. The guys have all these cool cloaths and we are limited to bikinis and dresses. Yes i know there are pants and skirts but none that i really like. The guys cloaths are the best. My friend plays and she has a vixen wrap, you can see up the skirt when she flys, is carryed, and swims, she hates that.
Post edited by raya8 on

Comments

• Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    There are plenty of clothes that aren't "skimpy" the dresses have plenty and they aren't swimsuits but bikinis, and last I checked a bikini looked a lot like that.

Plus most females don't see anything wrong with "skimpy" clothing (neither do all the perverted teenage males who play the game).

You sound a lot like an upset parent of a PW player.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I agree and as one of the most unperverted guys out there I would like something cool an' awesomeness but not ****, like a lot of the guy's clothes.
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Lerena - Lost City
    Lerena - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I created a thread saying the sane exact thing, and im a guy playing a female toon. Guys get all the cool leather clothes and jackets and we get bikinis after bikinis..i just rather be killing in something cool
  • Fruitluips - Lost City
    Fruitluips - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Agreed. I want a trench coat (like Helmsley Overcoat) and cool pants for females. Then again, I came to PW from a shooting game.
  • Lerena - Lost City
    Lerena - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    they actually finally re-released some leather clothes for females, Thank you!
  • Hinode - Harshlands
    Hinode - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    There was a post like this a while ago, I'm sure I mentioned there what fashion I'd love so much. And since I started playing I always wanted to be able to wear coat... XD. Since it's so... cool! :<

In real I do not mind skimpy clothes, but jeez. I'd like something stylish which isn't just eyecandy for perverted guys. I'd bet bikinis are most worn by crossplayer venos anyway.

(At least the Duke Rose came back but...well I wasn't a fan. XD)

Sooo from what I would really really like... MILITARY FEMALE FASHION. XD. Sexy lady shirt ( I just love the tie...), THIS and maybe some..skirt? ABSOLUTELY THE BUTTERFLY SET and maybe some of the wedding dresses~~~~

I had to add. You know, fashion is a ... passion. If there finally is something I'd like in boutique, I'll even get the cash for it which I'm considering for so long =_= I go drool at asian pw sites quite often.

Ah and thanks for new clothes. Gonna think about purchase xD.