Lv. 33 Barb and Wiz Seeking Dreamweaver Faction

Lenora_Pyre - Dreamweaver
Lenora_Pyre - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Guild Banter
My Barb protector and I are very interested in finding an adult guild that we can get along with. Not to say we're contradictory, but we just haven't found a good niche yet.

I want a social faction in our age range (We're both 24.) because I feel that the more we have in common, the better the communication will be, thus the better we'll play together. (I'm a long time gamer and have had my share of experience with online groups, so I know I'm not entirely crazy... ^_^;;) and she wants a faction large enough to have others available to help throughout most of the day. We also need people willing to help out with more than just FBs. It's nice to have people help with regular questing and bosses, too.

It may seem silly to quest after a perfect faction like this, but we're starting to realize how much an ill-fitting faction sours the game experience. If such a faction exists, reply here or try us in game (I'm Lenora_Pyre and she's Bubo), OR if there are any individuals that this appeals to, also let us know and we might start something of our own.
Eloquence is sexy. Learn to type!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Lenora_Pyre - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Obly - Dreamweaver
    Obly - Dreamweaver Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hey There. My ingame name is Obly, on the dreamweaver server i run a faction called "Kindrid" we are a different kinda family.

We have faction events, Vent, TT, Bosses, FB's Bla bla bla bla. Our strong point is the helpfullness of the faction. The founders of this faction all LEFT Factions because we felt they did not help sufficiently. So this faction was founded on the idea of helping eachother out as much as possible.

Currently we can kill almost all bosses. Except World Bosses. We are a lvl 2 faction, and have about 30 Slots left at the 2nd of August 2009. As for FB's, those can all be done instantly (unless offline) up 2 FB69.

TW's are upcoming, for the fun of it mostly. Ofc winning a piece of land would be nice......but with the current map.....it will be hard.

We make sure officers are online all the time. So you there will always be an officer 2 contact with problems or questions.

If you have not found another faction yet, you can contact me (Obly or Demonlious ingame) (Leader - Director). If in the wierd case we both are offline...very rare, you may contact one of the following Officers. DrPanda, Lady_Toxiic, PuzzyGalore, TolkY, missmaeve, Cajunlady or Majesta.

I hope 2 hear from you ingame, or here, and that you may find a faction 2 your liking. Whichever that may become.

Kind Regards,

Obly
    b:victory Once you discover life is meaningless, you will see my point of view!! b:victory

Skills determine a good player, not a creditcard.b:flower
  • Jonnykins - Dreamweaver
    Jonnykins - Dreamweaver Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hey,

I don't have a scooby if you joined a guild, so I thought I'd let you know about Placid. Friendly bunch majority (Some have known each other for a few years) and we are around both your ages, to be honest we aren't interested in levels rather go for the person behind the char. Love to have a laugh in the guild chat and we can help you with your FB'ing/Boss'ing needs too.

Heres the link to our recruitment thread.

Give either me, Ophida, FatherTed, Sukoshi, Maho_, Bebisito, or Bebisita a shout

long listb:shocked