Zhen and Build question

r3moval
r3moval Posts: 5 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Barbarian
Meh I have a few questions.

What level should I stop solo grinding and start zhening?

If I go the tank build would it be a good idea to get the required strength and dex for the level I start zhening and then start adding vit or just follow the actully build.

Guess thats it for now
Post edited by r3moval on

Comments

• Dagnatic - Sanctuary
    Dagnatic - Sanctuary Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    follow the actual build would be best
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    u zhen when u can, there is no level required

but u need to find a team and that's the hard part, otherwise I would be zhenning 24h a day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GodlyTank - Dreamweaver
    GodlyTank - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    r3moval wrote: »
    Meh I have a few questions.

What level should I stop solo grinding and start zhening?

If I go the tank build would it be a good idea to get the required strength and dex for the level I start zhening and then start adding vit or just follow the actully build.

Guess thats it for now

Normally Zhenning doesnt start until level 60's when its hard to get XP due to the fact that you have almost Zero quests.

Another reason Zhening is a good idea is because RB Beta is bugged and all the enemies come at once, or so ive been told. I never tried beta due to everyone telling me this.

Stick with the Minimum Dex/Str and put rest into Vit, u can restat later on if u wanna be high dex/str demon barb
    b:sweat
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Normally Zhenning doesnt start until level 60's when its hard to get XP due to the fact that you have almost Zero quests.
    no

it's hard cuz of the massive amount of EXP required, I could have 20 quests at my level and still don't make EXP since they usually give like 10-50k EXP while u need 10M
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pint - Dreamweaver
    Pint - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Not sure what to tell ya bud, but as far as I'm concerned zhening inst truely needed at all. Its nice I'm sure for the massive killing but I personaly have never been in a zhen squad and am about to hit lvl 73. So I guess impo its what ever you like to do. If soloing is ur thing run with it if you would prefer to squad up and have a go at zhen do it.