Hi ^o^

XVampireKiss - Heavens Tear
XVampireKiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Cleric
Hey guys, I'm Kelly. And um, I was wondering. Every level I do 1 str, 1 vit, and 3 mag. I've stopped doing the str because it was 37, and that was all I needed for the arcane armor. So recently I've been doing 1 vit, 4 mag. Is that good enough? My vit is around 38[Because of armor] and my mag is around 102. Is it good ^o^? And um, I was wondering if anyone would like to play with me :] I would love if anyone helped me out with a few quests. Whisper me ign! [Server=Heavens Tear. Ign:KawaiiKelly

Edit: I'm lvl 32, by the way..=]
Post edited by XVampireKiss - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'd say no more than 1 str every other level. Personally I capped my vit at 80 (on advice from a guild leader when I first started) Then I restatted and capped vit at 50 to increase my damage. Then I restatted again and capped vit at 15 with no complaints b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Camerlengo - Dreamweaver
    Camerlengo - Dreamweaver Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I'd say cap your vit at 25-30 with no equips. It's what I did and I barely ever die now.
    Full power to the Vagiroscope!
  • GodlyTank - Dreamweaver
    GodlyTank - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I'd say cap your vit at 25-30 with no equips. It's what I did and I barely ever die now.

:O

My cleric is Full Vit and there isnt a cap for his Vitality, i love having all the HP in the world (Which is why i play barbarian -__-)
    b:sweat