The Veno Powerbomb

Malei - Sanctuary
Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
edited July 2009 in The Fanatics Forum
Now, you see why you want to be a Veno =P?

WhyYouWant.jpg

In order from right to left:

Mischeviouss- lvl 65 Veno sporting the black bikini set with crystal love heels to match. And a very sexy Ancient Arbor. The first TT Magic weapon available to all Arcane classes. 60+ Isn't she gorgeous?

Lunati- lvl 78 Veno that also looks very sexy in her black bikini set and crystal love heels. Sporting the Alancantha Wand available for those of the lvl 70+ Arcane. It is one of the three weapons[all green] that is available for 70+ arcane and a very powerful assistant to the magical attack. Plus, doesn't she just look yummy? 70+

Me[Malei]- lvl 83 Veno that is sporting the Wheel of Life, one of another set of five magical weapons[ three green and two gold ] from the TT80 arcane weapon set. It is the third of TT green. Also with that, I'm wearing a violet red[strawberry] Bikini set with matching crystal loves and a makeover to match. Don't you just want to take a bite? 80+

Cresellia- A lvl 90 Sage Veno that is sporting her all creme ensemble and a powerful Sage fairy to match. Haven't gotten her TT90 sword yet, one out of a set of six[ Three green and three gold] for the TT90 set, she is sporting the gold TT80 wand, Sunflame. Her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard ;D

And, now for this:

Photobomb.jpg

Do you see why we Venos are considered solo class ;D? See Cress, Luna and I sporting our lovely hercs in the middle of a TT 3-1. Along with our extremely hot beach shorts ;D Love you, my Veno Squad <3

Now, you can see why we are the Veno Power bomb :3
Post edited by Malei - Sanctuary on

Comments