New Land Mount (Rino)

Wolfkight - Harshlands
Wolfkight - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Suggestion Box
i been guess what could be a new cool land mount and i had a idea of a Rhino mount . so what do u think guys pls back me up thats its a good ideab:victory pls reply so this can become true
Post edited by Wolfkight - Harshlands on

Comments

• Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I like the idea of a rhino mount but I don't think there should be any increase to def or hp. It would be pretty much pointless anyway; can't attack while riding a land mount so you'd have to get off to fight back. I guess it might be useful if you're just running to different mat locations or pulling mobs for zhen.
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • fatalknight
    fatalknight Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:surrenderWOW THATS NOT A BAD IDEA b:victoryBUT ON THE DEF AND HP THING NAH JUST MAKE IT A REGALER MOUNT I DO WANT A RHINO ITS A AWSOME IDEAb:shocked SO YA GOOD LUCK WITH THE VOTES
  • Hemoglobin - Lost City
    Hemoglobin - Lost City Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    WOW THATS NOT A BAD IDEA BUT ON THE DEF AND HP THING NAH JUST MAKE IT A REGALER MOUNT I DO WANT A RHINO ITS A AWSOME IDEA SO YA GOOD LUCK WITH THE VOTES

C4P5 L0CK 0FF P10X

We can understand you just fine without them.
    i been guess what could be a new cool land mount and i had a idea of a Rhino mount that gives u like 15% def or 10% hp while your ridding it. so what do u think guys pls back me up thats its a good idea pls reply so this can become true

I vote no. If a new mount comes along, I might want to buy it, and then I'll have no more moneyb:surrender But the pdef. and Hp parts are a bit absurd, you'd have to add such modifications to every mount thereafter, unless you would like the rhino to be 100+ gold.