a squad with friends

Sazanami - Lost City
Sazanami - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
so my friends have started to play with me and im gonna make a new character but i wanted to know what class would go good with a blademaster and a cleric?
Post edited by Sazanami - Lost City on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Barb or veno, off the top of my head.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Solaere - Sanctuary
    Solaere - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Really, whatever you want ... the BM can Tank (though not as well as a Barb), and of course Cleric is a Healer, so you already have the two most important roles covered.

Best fit IMO would be Veno (by far the best puller), but you could also go with Barb for a better tank, Wizard/Archer for DD (and second-rate pulling). or even a second Cleric or BM (and make it more DD oriented).

And of course, you still have room for 3 more in your squad, so it's not like the three of you have to cover every role perfectly ... you're far better off asking yourself what you'd find more fun to play.
  • Sazanami - Lost City
    Sazanami - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    `im just trying to cover a lot with my friends because i doubt anymore friends will join lol but we can just get a random person lol so what would work best an archer or a veno and then for the veno what build would work best? k ty in advance
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Veno would be better with them. All 3 of you will start in different cities so hopefully you can meet up in Archosaur at an even time. With the Veno you can pull more mobs and be a secondary tank. Best build is Arcane armor, mostly Mag, and then add some to your Vit. Only put points in the other stats to equip your highest level magic weapon and arcane armor.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]